Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Classic United transfer of the past 5-8 years...They overpay for players just to try and prove they're a force in the market.

They're pathetic.

To me they've now put a rod in their back.

Read the De Ligt transfer is on hold as Bayern want more money. We aren't budging on Branthwaite's fee

They've now bought a lad for £50mill.

If you are willing to pay 50m plus for a defender, why would you not just pay the extra 10 or 15m for Branthwaite

It looks like more questionable recruitment decisions by United.
Said it weeks ago that their board and fanbase will wet themselves giddy over the thought of dropping serious wedge for the next French flavour of the month. They utterly loathe English players but what do you expect when the vast majority of the fanbase aren’t English and actively hate England.

Said it weeks ago that their board and fanbase will wet themselves giddy over the thought of dropping serious wedge for the next French flavour of the month. They utterly loathe English players but what do you expect when the vast majority of the fanbase aren’t English and actively hate England.

Fanbase wise it's always been down to getting him cheap over little Everton. Nothing to do with the players quality.

You had that biff Goldberg (I'm not calling him by his name cos it's not real) saying if Branthwaite was foreign he'd be £40mill...

This completely bombs that out.

Always liked Kalvin Phillips as a player, know he's lost his way, but have thought for a while we aren't that attractive for players in the market and will have to have a few "fixer uppers" and be taking on measure of risk with players.

My only hesitation with him bar being bang out of rhythm of first team football, was his injuries and how he plays the game (When fit).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back