Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Players we have to move on (loans and sales), who’s on the list?

My opinion who we have too and who we will move on

Holgate, Maupay, Keane, Dacoure, Beto.

Of those Holgate we won't be able to sell just another subsidided loan.

Maupay I hope we can find a buyer (one that covers his p&s value), otherwise it'll be another loan.

Doucoure (sell if any offers, his wages are astronomical and he's essentially been replaced in the team)

Keane (sell only if we bring in at least one more CB otherwise need him as cover) - don't loan he's more useful as emergency cover

Beto (as Connor mentioned in another thread - his cost to us this year is huge so we need to sell to offset that and give us much more room to do other deals)

Ones I feel we will definitely move on now are Holgate, Maupay and Beto. Keane I reckon will stay and Doucoure will depend on someone coming in for him.

Wildcards are Patterson and Mykolenko one because he's obviously not rated by the manager but would we be able to offset the costs if we sold him, and Mykolenko if Napoli are serious about wanting him.

Maupay I hope we can find a buyer (one that covers his p&s value), otherwise it'll be another loan.

Doucoure (sell if any offers, his wages are astronomical and he's essentially been replaced in the team)

Keane (sell only if we bring in at least one more CB otherwise need him as cover) - don't loan he's more useful as emergency cover

Beto (as Connor mentioned in another thread - his cost to us this year is huge so we need to sell to offset that and give us much more room to do other deals)

Ones I feel we will definitely move on now are Holgate, Maupay and Beto. Keane I reckon will stay and Doucoure will depend on someone coming in for him.

Wildcards are Patterson and Mykolenko one because he's obviously not rated by the manager but would we be able to offset the costs if we sold him, and Mykolenko if Napoli are serious about wanting him.
Honestly without being rude I think this is nonsense.

Holgate will stay and run his contract down as nobody wants him and I doubt anyone will even take him on loan.

Maupay, see above.

Keane, could do a job for someone but we will only let him go if another centre back arrives, I.e, O’Brian.

Doucoure, no chance he leaves. Dyche loves him and we owe him a bit more respect than what we give him.

Beto, only if someone bids silly money, which they won’t, he’s already said himself he is focused on Everton.

Some good takes in there, I also wonder about Virginia.

Why would Milan want him if he’s rubbish? Not saying we should get him, he doesn’t bother me either way, but reading this forum you’d think he was the worst striker in Europe. Those players don’t tend to end up at AC Milan.
Nobody is saying he's the worst striker in Europe, just that his ability is massively overstated based on a pretty small run of decent form, and that he wouldn't improve us.

A very similar opinion to that which I and many others held about Ruben Loftus-Cheek, for example, who coincidentally ended up at AC Milan.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back