Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Come on , if we are all going to play the guessing game we need a bit more mate.

Let's start with position , hair colour , whether they've got a dog and favourite food.

Without that info we haven't got a chance 😂

1721994819649.webp

Four players in already and probably another three or four to come. I don't think any of us expected this level of activity with still over a month left in the window.

If media reports are correct our focus now shifts to Gnonto as a wide player, a centre back (O Brien possibly), a right back and a centre midfielder.

If DCL leaves then he also will need to be replaced.
Lots more we can / should do but I'm feeling pretty positive at the moment. For me, from a starting point of a squad that won 48 points last season, the two biggest things we could do this summer are:

1) Retain the defensive unit that was one of the best in the league (ie don't lose Branthwaite or Pickford) then
2) Increase the attacking / creative options.

So for me it's so far so good, but of course things could still get better or worse on both counts.

CB is needed but a difficult would only play if tarq or braith injured needs to be young and can improve.
i think the 2 young ones that played in friendly could save us money i say give them a chance

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back