Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

We have 4 CBs, 4 Fullbacks and 5 Strikers.

Defo short of CMs.

Got to figure that Holgate will be shipped out though goat. Patterson is in the dog house with Dyche and two of the other fullbacks remember the last time we won the league 😂 saw some rumours too that Keane may want to move this summer (no idea if true though)

Got to figure that Holgate will be shipped out though goat. Patterson is in the dog house with Dyche and two of the other fullbacks remember the last time we won the league 😂 saw some rumours too that Keane may want to move this summer (no idea if true though)
They're desperate but issue is who takes him?

He was garbage across two loan spells last season and is on £70k p/wk.

If Dom goes then new signing, Beto + Chermiti (Maupay gone)

If Dom stays, then Beto + Chermiti (Maupay gone) but someone new coming in/pre-purchased in January.

If Dom stays I'd look to get Chermitti out on loan, I don't think you need 3 out and out CFs. 2 and a player like Ndiaye who can lead the line is enough for a team not in Europe for me.

Chermitti looks talented, would hate to see him waste on the bench for another year.

CB is needed but a difficult would only play if tarq or braith injured needs to be young and can improve.
i think the 2 young ones that played in friendly could save us money i say give them a chance

It's why I think we'll go for someone with the versatility to play across the back like Godfrey was used - guarantees them more game time than saying they'll only play if Tarks or Braithwaithe is out. More likely to attract a better young player knowing there's options for him.

Esp with keane having just one more year aswell, club could be looking for another two next season aswell unless somebody steps up from the u21. Can imagine the club is talking to alot of agents ect, just looks like gnonto talks further ahead.

If Dom stays I'd look to get Chermitti out on loan, I don't think you need 3 out and out CFs. 2 and a player like Ndiaye who can lead the line is enough for a team not in Europe for me.

Chermitti looks talented, would hate to see him waste on the bench for another year.

Yeh maybe. I just don't trust Dom to stay fit and if he's not you're starting Beto... scary.

Kean and Holgate, will have to go before we sign a center back. Then if we do it should be the player to replace Branthwaite, when he goes likely next season and he'd be ready to step up. Wouldnt it be great be great if we could, plan that far a head.

I'm hoping Chermiti is gonna be the second choice this season mate, move Beto on, hopefully keep DCL

Esp with keane having just one more year aswell, club could be looking for another two next season aswell unless somebody steps up from the u21. Can imagine the club is talking to alot of agents ect, just looks like gnonto talks further ahead.

As it stands right now you'd have to figure next summer we will be down to just Tarkowski left out the current CBs, imperative is to get a good younger one in this season and get them settled in the side.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back