Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Think people are writing Beto off too soon, he now has a full season in the Premier league under his belt, he will be better for it and he now has better, more skillfull players around him that will provide more chances for him to shine. Depends whether DCL stays or goes, if he stays then they can share the load, if he goes ( DCL) then we need another more experienced striker in. I like others would like Chermiti to go on loan for a season to get more game time, he has shown a fair bit of promise. Looks like more goals in this team already and more competition up front, if we get Gnonto that will add real pace up front.

Kean and Holgate, will have to go before we sign a center back. Then if we do it should be the player to replace Branthwaite, when he goes likely next season and he'd be ready to step up. Wouldnt it be great be great if we could, plan that far a head.
Keane would not surprise me if he stays him but holgate will be gone is why can see the club getting a cb even if he is still here.
As it stands right now you'd have to figure next summer we will be down to just Tarkowski left out the current CBs, imperative is to get a good younger one in this season and get them settled in the side.
Yeah 100% gives something to build on and have time to scout for cb replacements

Keane would not surprise me if he stays him but holgate will be gone is why can see the club getting a cb even if he is still here.

Yeah 100% gives something to build on and have time to scout for cb replacements
Ya you would have to imagine Keane staying as if he goes the club would need to bring in 2 cbs then as can't see Dyche trusting Holgate being part of the squad going into the season

Ya you would have to imagine Keane staying as if he goes the club would need to bring in 2 cbs then as can't see Dyche trusting Holgate being part of the squad going into the season
Think if we get a good offer for keane he would go but yeah cant see dyche putting holgate back into the squad.

Think people are writing Beto off too soon, he now has a full season in the Premier league under his belt, he will be better for it and he now has better, more skillfull players around him that will provide more chances for him to shine. Depends whether DCL stays or goes, if he stays then they can share the load, if he goes ( DCL) then we need another more experienced striker in. I like others would like Chermiti to go on loan for a season to get more game time, he has shown a fair bit of promise. Looks like more goals in this team already and more competition up front, if we get Gnonto that will add real pace up front.
Agree with Beto but I think Chermiti has a good chance of doing well this season tbh.

Also Gomes hardly ever played so I would argue that he doesn’t actually need replacing

Many have Lindrtom pegged for the wing but i see him playing more centrally as the squad option for Gomes, while the Duke drops back from 10 and takes Onanas slot, - Ndiaye can play 8 at a pinch.

The way i see central midfield is Gana, The Duke, Garner, Linstrom - Ndiaye at a pinch.

Many have Lindrtom pegged for the wing but i see him playing more centrally as the squad option for Gomes, while the Duke drops back from 10 and takes Onanas slot, - Ndiaye can play 8 at a pinch.

The way i see central midfield is Gana, The Duke, Garner, Linstrom - Ndiaye at a pinch.
Has N'Diaye ever played 8 and has Lindstrom ever played CM?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back