Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Gets a lot of injuries so only a loan and hope for 20 games.

Personally id be after a low cost player who can become first choice within a year. That player is Camara at Metz.
I checked that Camara lad up and had a good laugh when I saw his style of play is similar to greats such as Kante, Busquets and 😂 😂 Flynn Downes

Screenshot_20240729-022652~2.webp

I checked that Camara lad up and had a good laugh when I saw his style of play is similar to greats such as Kante, Busquets and 😂 😂 Flynn Downes

View attachment 266661

23 caps 6 goals at 20. One of the best in the AFCON.

Would be available cheaply as metz have been relegated. Amazing hes not been sold already.

regrettably, Football Insider is a terrible source. They get nothing right unless they're reporting something that has already happened and even then they get most of the facts wrong.

They are not stupid, they have bought a player we needed ....
Some of the scorn on GOT about the likes of Diaz is odd. We're the club that paid double, then treble his fee for the mighty Maupay and bruiser Beto. I know where my money goes on who is going to score most goals in the EPL this season.

Better than the likes of him would be very nice, maybe even essential, not seen where from without spending 25m + at the mo'.

If it is true weird that a massively experienced and successful manager . who transformed his club, had them over performing and got them into a champions league position would want someone who seems to be , I’m told , the worst player option available to us .

You can shove that tongue right through your cheek. Just watch him play. Don't give a toss if Emery wants him. Emery also wanted Nicolas Pepe for £80m at Arsenal.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back