Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Phillips is well worth a loan punt
Another typical media hatchet job on a young English player done on him because Southgate overhyped him and Pep slagged his fitness when he first signed for city.

He didn’t work out at West Ham where the fans had already had enough with the manager and were turning on everyone. I think he’s worth a chance if he turns up fit and ready to go, and I trust Dyche won’t sign him if he’s not.

Wouldn't be too surprised to see us make Harrison permanent now if the right set of loan deals come in; free up a loan slot for us. Think Datro Fofana from Chelsea would be a good fit, had a good six months at Burnley last year

Dele was good a few years ago too, do you want us to re-sign him?

1722252383560.webp

Phillips is well worth a loan punt
Another typical media hatchet job on a young English player done on him because Southgate overhyped him and Pep slagged his fitness when he first signed for city.

He didn’t work out at West Ham where the fans had already had enough with the manager and were turning on everyone. I think he’s worth a chance if he turns up fit and ready to go, and I trust Dyche won’t sign him if he’s not.
Young?? He's 29 in December mate!!

That's young compared to me, but a young footballer he ain't!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back