Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s less to do with not having cash to spend, and more to do with not being able to spend what cash we may (or may not) have because we’re treading a fine line re the P&S threshold.

We won’t know for sure until the most recent accounts are published, but reports seem to suggest the Richy funds just about got us back under the 3-year rolling limit for acceptable losses; if that IS the case then we have to perform far better financially in this coming year than we did in the (adjusted if applicable) performance in year one of the aforementioned 3-year period.

TL;DR: Soz abar us.
I say spend double what we already have, buy a decent squad and take a few points deductions drom the FA...better than losing every game this coming season!

I wonder what the worst case scenario would actually be if the FA threw the book at us. Surely it can't be a worse punishment than watching the dross served up from the players last season, can it?!

I say spend double what we already have, buy a decent squad and take a few points deductions drom the FA...better than losing every game this coming season!

I wonder what the worst case scenario would actually be if the FA threw the book at us. Surely it can't be a worse punishment than watching the dross served up from the players last season, can it?!

yes let’s do it ;)

Yes.

Last season we didnt go down, with a points reduction, we would.

Won't be £30m for Gibbs-White.

That might be what they ask for, but it'll end up being something like £25m including some add-ons

Can't blame them, I'd be wanting a similar sort of figure if he was our player
Really? Someone who has barely had a look in in the Prem in years (and this is for a mid table side, not Chelsea or City) and spent last season in the Championship?

If we got £25m for a player like that, we’d be laughing at absolutely rinsing the buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back