Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me Gordon is still potential and 35 mil is a good price right now.

He could be anything from Kieran Dowell to Wayne Rooney in terms of which why this kid can go.
From what ive seen right now i don't see him becoming a superstar, i may be and probably will be wrong.

What it does show us though is this club is in the wrong hands and every single day they're here the closer we are to a disaster.

We shouldnt be in a position were we even have to consider selling our best young player to anyone but especially bleeding Newcastle.
Give me any 'yanks' in the world over these bellends

I think selling richy, gordon and maybe DCl gives us a chance to make huge changes to the squad and with this terrible team it's bloody needed. Huge risk attached, but for me I would rather roll the dice, as I can't watch this joke of a team much longer.

Lampard gets the likes of Gallagher, Broja, etc then do it.
It’s a poor way to build a team.
You build on your best players you don’t sell them.
You are essentially keeping the lowest performing players and hoping your incomers are a vast improvement.
If you sell your best and most popular players and the incomers don’t perform or settle from the off the support is going to turn on them and the manager.
It’s a hell of a gamble to take considering our already precarious situation.

I think selling richy, gordon and maybe DCl gives us a chance to make huge changes to the squad and with this terrible team it's bloody needed. Huge risk attached, but for me I would rather roll the dice, as I can't watch this joke of a team much longer.

Lampard gets the likes of Gallagher, Broja, etc then do it.
You advocate selling our proven best players , when all that does is promote all the crap ones nearer to the 1st team.
Replace them with "prospects?"

Surefire way to relegation that.

Is right Bobble. Shutting down this absolute nonsense.
Thing is, it’s not nonsense it’s just everybody overreacting on here

I can believe that Newcastle have enquired if we’d sell and I also reckon we’ve told them to jog on

Unless they come up with an absurd fee, we won’t sell him and 35m isn’t quite absurd enough imo

Sadly this scenario doesn’t get clicks/sell papers:
We’re lead to believe that Newcastle have enquired to the availability of Anthony Gordon for around £35m and Everton responded ‘no thank you, he’s not for sale, best of luck in your future endeavours’

Thing is, it’s not nonsense it’s just everybody overreacting on here

I can believe that Newcastle have enquired if we’d sell and I also reckon we’ve told them to jog on

Unless they come up with an absurd fee, we won’t sell him and 35m isn’t quite absurd enough imo

Sadly this scenario doesn’t get clicks/sell papers:
We’re lead to believe that Newcastle have enquired to the availability of Anthony Gordon for around £35m and Everton responded ‘no thank you, he’s not for sale, best of luck in your future endeavours’
Yeah, that’s probably what we’ve done and what we should be doing, regardless or whether we’d never ever sell or whether we’d sell at a higher number. Put the ball in their court to come back with something starting with a 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back