Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until now, we still do not have more news to sell the bench players like allan, gomes,keane, davies and holgate…It means we will receive nothing again for these players…Even I dont mind to free him out if the players are earning much wages.

Leeds have sold their 2 best (by far ) players and bringing in 2 unknown prospects from lesser league's.
That makes them weaker to me.

Way too early for this bedwetting.
Well they've replaced those two players already, whether they'll be weaker for it time will tell. They have, even if it's just an illusion, made contingencies for losing their two best players and have acted accordingly.

We appear to have been caught entirely off guard by the Richarlison sale, despite the fact that everybody who has even a passing interest in football knew we had to sell a player.

The season kicks off in a month and we currently have a squad that would do very, very well to survive next season. We simply have to get a move on.

And finally, the word 'bedwetting' should be banned on here. You have six years of evidence under the Moshiri reign of terror to know that expressions of concern about anything Everton-related are usually well-placed.

Until now, we still do not have more news to sell the bench players like allan, gomes,keane, davies and holgate…It means we will receive nothing again for these players…Even I dont mind to free him out if the players are earning much wages.

I'm willing to put my head on the line and say there's next to no market interest in any of those players. That's why there's no news despite it being a peak period for rumours to circulate.

Forget the Gordon links...id like to see some centre backs and midfielders linked away for a bit of variety.

Keeping everything crossed for two rumours:
- <newly promoted club> in talks with Everton over deal for Keane/Holgate
- Andre Gomes to return to Portugal in £5m deal

Chuck in an 'Andros Townsend/Rondon agrees to leave Everton by mutual consent' somehow and this window would be pukka

I'm willing to put my head on the line and say there's next to no market interest in any of those players. That's why there's no news despite it being a peak period for rumours to circulate.
This is our weakest point in transfer market.You can see some clubs like Chelsea and Liverpool to sell their bench players to refund their transfer fee…It is so unacceptable that we can only sell youth players to championship club…If we sell some of them, we may keep richy a more year…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back