Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
is 35 mill a good price with us already selling richg and already players linked costing alot. Imo would be asking for 50 we cant really sell anymore first team players like gordon. This does not include gomes ect.

Leeds signing two really good prospects in Adams and Sinisterra over the next couple of days. Everton? Still only linked with sales of better players, not much else happening. With seemingly all other teams and even those around us strengthening and recruiting well, things are looking very worrisome for us next season.

Leeds signing two really good prospects in Adams and Sinisterra over the next couple of days. Everton? Still only linked with sales of better players, not much else happening. With seemingly all other teams and even those around us strengthening and recruiting well, things are looking very worrisome for us next season.
Leeds have lost Phillips and more than likely Raphinha.
The American Fabian Delph & someone coming from a league that Sebastian Haller has 32 goals in 50 games in!

Leeds have sold their 2 best (by far ) players and bringing in 2 unknown prospects from lesser league's.
That makes them weaker to me.

Way too early for this bedwetting.

We’re not very good at this transfer market thingy are we
Funny how things work out sometimes, I remember being super underwhelmed by Barry and Gana, And they turned out to be absolutely perfect.

We have gotten so much wrong in the last few years.

I actually think Tarkowski is one that flies under the radar and ends up being a gem. But based on my historical judgements. Haha who knows anymore it feels like a roulette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back