Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
But for £120 million we would receive I would like to see what Frank can do..

If he had any sense it'd be resigning.

Remove those three from the squad and literally we have nothing.

We won't be spending the Richarlison money, it's gone already to meet P&S.

So you're advocating selling DCL which is immensely risky, and Gordon which is frankly idiotic.

For me Gordon is still potential and 35 mil is a good price right now.

He could be anything from Kieran Dowell to Wayne Rooney in terms of which why this kid can go.
From what ive seen right now i don't see him becoming a superstar, i may be and probably will be wrong.

What it does show us though is this club is in the wrong hands and every single day they're here the closer we are to a disaster.

We shouldnt be in a position were we even have to consider selling our best young player to anyone but especially bleeding Newcastle.
Give me any 'yanks' in the world over these bellends

Comparing to Dowell is mad mate, he never did anything at top level - Gordon came into a car wreck of a season and was our second best outfield player last season after Richy.

He may not become a superstar, but a 35m player these days usually isn't.

We sell him for 35, we buy a KLP for 20 and 'hope' he can perform in this league, or a MGW for 25 with the sane hope, if they don't we've lost a player we know can but hey made 10m which will be swallowed up anyways.

We've got in this entire dude two players who look to beat a man - Gray and Gordon, Gordon does is regularly with ease, he's just turned 21 this year and if you ask what you want in a winger it'd be energy, pace the ability to go past a player and one who works hard and one who produces in the final third.

Gordon has every one if those things besides the last which at Under 21 England level he has been showing this season. So reason to believe it's in his locker to do so.

Comparing to Dowell is mad mate, he never did anything at top level - Gordon came into a car wreck of a season and was our second best outfield player last season after Richy.

He may not become a superstar, but a 35m player these days usually isn't.

We sell him for 35, we buy a KLP for 20 and 'hope' he can perform in this league, or a MGW for 25 with the sane hope, if they don't we've lost a player we know can but hey made 10m which will be swallowed up anyways.

We've got in this entire dude two players who look to beat a man - Gray and Gordon, Gordon does is regularly with ease, he's just turned 21 this year and if you ask what you want in a winger it'd be energy, pace the ability to go past a player and one who works hard and one who produces in the final third.

Gordon has every one if those things besides the last which at Under 21 England level he has been showing this season. So reason to believe it's in his locker to do so.
We're hoping Gordon can perform too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back