Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is our first pre-season game? It won't be till then probably that Lampard might comment on incomings, and give us a feel for what the situation is. I hope he hasn't been sold a pup, and if he has, I think he won't sit on his hands about it.

There is a possibility though that the financial situation may have deteriorated in the meantime since transfer plans were drawn up. I wonder if that fuss from Burnley and Leeds and who knows else, has caused the PL to become more stringent with regard to this? In the absence of any comms from the club, it's hard not to be worried.
He'll be asked. I'm not expecting chapter and verse and nor should we get that, but we'll probably get a good indication of the mood.

Moyes had a face like a smacked arse for some summers, even if he wasn't saying much, he couldn't avoid the sulk. It said everything without saying anything.

I know principles are important in life but...

Barkley would definitely strengthen our midfield.

It's a shame how his career ended with us because with our financial position, another free transfer that strengthens the team would've been delightful.

Feels like other team's are taking advantage of our financial state, thank you Bill and Mosh for six years of regression
Now after a season from hell we’ve got the prospect of another truly awful season ahead of us , quicker both these clowns are replaced with competent operators who have a handle on how to grow a club and not spend £500m to finish 16th the better

Now after a season from hell we’ve got the prospect of another truly awful season ahead of us , quicker both these clowns are replaced with competent operators who have a handle on how to grow a club and not spend £500m to finish 16th the better
Agree mate we need a clean sweep if we want to move forward

I’m no expert on the finances, but if it’s about an annual profit and loss, and it’s y/e on June 30th (the day we ‘had to’ sell Richy) why would we consider selling Gordon even if we needed the money.

In theory, we could get a year out of him. See him grow and improve (likely). Increase in value (likely). Then sell for more money before June 30 2023.

Is that assessment wrong?
We shouldn't need to my point is we shouldn't even consider it right now given the squad weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back