Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Mystic Meg.

Dunno about playing better football. Think most of our possession in games was about 30%.
Still question marks on Dele. DCL if he stays fit.
New Richarlison and MF depends on our absolutely shocking recruitment team.

We've just lost our best player. There are currently no signs that point to us being better than last year.

Comes off as delusional this.

We we have a better manager, will have less injuries and less ref bias, I mean those things cost us tens of points, literally tens of points. SO yes, we will be better. Common sense

One is a finished defender that doesn’t get a sniff past Eric Garcia

One has been a complete no one for 2 years

One is prem proven and on lower wages
Ill give you the wages because obviously there would be a huge jump between tark and my suggestions. But we have done this prem proven thing and how often does it work? Pickford and richy are the only prem proven that id say worked out in recent history, delph, siggy,walcot,iwobi,delph,rondon. Feel free to add any more. I want us to be BETTER and not just better than LAST YEAR. And a relegated CB ( from a poo team) doesnt take us there. We beat aston villa and Newcastle to this signing that anyone could of got? Go us

What do I know eh?

:coffee:

@Eggs

…you will have full justification to say ‘I told you so’, if we sign a first team RB.

We have no money. Let's chase players who are going to cost a lot of money?

Why not chase players who won't cost a lot and would definetly improve the team? Derby has at least 1.

I could have sworn TheMole nailed a couple things spectacularly. I remember DAVIDMOYES tho, he called...I think it was Mirallas out of NOWHERE?
Yeah DAVIDMOYES might actually have been Davey himself the way he would bowl in, drop a bomb and then vanish without needing to back himself. That was glorious.

I too, thought The Mole was legit but short lived but tbf it does sound like a Chico multi if ever I heard one

Ill give you the wages because obviously there would be a huge jump between tark and my suggestions. But we have done this prem proven thing and how often does it work? Pickford and richy are the only prem proven that id say worked out in recent history, delph, siggy,walcot,iwobi,delph,rondon. Feel free to add any more. I want us to be BETTER and not just better than LAST YEAR. And a relegated CB ( from a poo team) doesnt take us there. We beat aston villa and Newcastle to this signing that anyone could of got? Go us
U can say that all u want but if u look at all the other signings they were absolutely horrific

This deal actually has potential as tarkowski was stuck in a terrible team and held that defence together. Without him they would of finished lower than Norwich and that’s saying something

I think for a player like tarks to come in on a free considering he was linked with a move for 40 mil to West Ham a couple seasons ago is pretty cheeky if I say so myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back