Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano
@FabrizioRomano

Carney Chukwuemeka, out of Aston Villa team for the pre season tour due to contract situation. #AVFC Steven Gerrard: "Carney is yet to sign a contract offer that has been in place for some time. I've decided the best thing would be to continue his training programme”.

Would love us to take advantage of this situation, such a good young player.

Yeah transfer slags! YEAH! This is your time isn’t it guys? Just morning to night complete speculative bilge for you to react to and humble brag your scouting and tactical prowess in reaction. Yeah! You most disgusting rodents of this once great forum I wish a plague on you.
By the way I don’t really mean this, it’s just how I show love. Carry on with your fine work.

Never really rated Traore myself for the well pointed out comments around his composure but if the blag reports have any substance (£10m?) then all day as an impact player. Sure, he was overrated at Wolves but for £10m?

We need a squad/we have nothing off the bench. Even just occasionally giving us some pace/chaos would be a big benefit.

Could argue Gray will be similar profile, fast etc and likely not starting, Dobbin is a pace merchant too.

Could argue Gray will be similar profile, fast etc and likely not starting, Dobbin is a pace merchant too.
If you think back to last season apart from not losing a star player like Rhico - we never spent much plus Gray was the bargain buy ......Rondon a poor loan - Townsend a loan deal , but past his best .....

Midfield is key plus another forward imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back