Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they told you another 6 months, from the horses mouth, but apparently that wasn't informative enough either.
I'm obviously asking based on the fact that he's in training and I'm not overly familiar with the nature of the injury so why, given the former point, is it still going to require another 6 months at least until he's able to play football again..

it's weird with Traore, spurs put two bids in for him not that long ago. I was watching the game live that he was another level v spurs. But, as a lot of you have pointed out his consistency / end products lets him down, but for 10m........

He is better than Gray and Townsend thats for sure

I'm obviously asking based on the fact that he's in training and I'm not overly familiar with the nature of the injury so why, given the former point, is it still going to require another 6 months at least until he's able to play football again..

Recovering from the surgery is only half the battle. He'll spend the next few months doing physio work before he's back on the grass properly. You basically have to learn how to run again.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano
@FabrizioRomano

Carney Chukwuemeka, out of Aston Villa team for the pre season tour due to contract situation. #AVFC Steven Gerrard: "Carney is yet to sign a contract offer that has been in place for some time. I've decided the best thing would be to continue his training programme”.

Would love us to take advantage of this situation, such a good young player.

This kid actually starts for us if we signed him. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back