Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah transfer slags! YEAH! This is your time isn’t it guys? Just morning to night complete speculative bilge for you to react to and humble brag your scouting and tactical prowess in reaction. Yeah! You most disgusting rodents of this once great forum I wish a plague on you.
Good to have you back my son.
Chase those transfer virgins outta town.

God bless.

Its beginning to look like like we aren't going to spend money again this year. What I don't get is why our net losses are so bad in comparison to other clubs when we have only spent about 100-150 million more over 5 years than clubs like Brighton, Villa , Leicester, West Ham, Wolves etc. Even if that were over 3 years then we should be 30-50 million a year worse off than them in terms of FFP but we seem horrendously over that in relation to similar sized clubs. Our wage bill cant be that much greater than those teams surely?

Its beginning to look like like we aren't going to spend money again this year. What I don't get is why our net losses are so bad in comparison to other clubs when we have only spent about 100-150 million more over 5 years than clubs like Brighton, Villa , Leicester, West Ham, Wolves etc. Even if that were over 3 years then we should be 30-50 million a year worse off than them in terms of FFP but we seem horrendously over that in relation to similar sized clubs. Our wage bill cant be that much greater than those teams surely?
It was MASSIVE!

We've been absolutely rubbish at selling players. That's basically it. A big reason behind this is that we've also been absolutely rubbish at buying them.

I think a part of it is because we couldn’t sell poor players on big wages. We didn’t get a fee, and we had to pay them high wages whilst purchasing more useless lumps to do the same.

It certainly is, we had Cenk Tosun on £80k a week up until a few weeks ago.

His Dad said it will be the new year.

Seems a bit mad that considering that it's still a good 6 months away.

Okay, so he hasn't been training with a ball this summer and it was a pretty nasty injury to begin with.. but he's been up and about and in the gym every day. Does he really need another 6+ months of recovery?

Seems a bit mad that considering that it's still a good 6 months away.

Okay, so he hasn't been training with a ball this summer and it was a pretty nasty injury to begin with.. but he's been up and about and in the gym every day. Does he really need another 6+ months of recovery?
It’s probably very light training

An injury like that needs proper healing time otherwise can easily injure it again

No point rushing him back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back