Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 143726.webp
    143726.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 90
I understand that people think Doucoure isn't the worst player they've ever seen and that I do so some people will find that ridiculous for me to say and I don't care. He's the worst Everton player I've ever seen that was actually supposed to be something for us like I said earlier. So no he wasn't as bad as Martina or Alcaraz but we didn't sign them to do anything so who really cares?

I just think he's really really awful, he's awful in the same way Sigurdsson was awful in that his effect is worse than just being bad at his position because what you can reasonably do in a system gets wrecked by having a black hole dumped into it for periods of play. And those players will sometimes do ok and you think that they aren't that awful but it ignores how limited you are from the start by their awfulness. That's why I'd probably put Sigurdsson right there with Doucoure despite the 14 goals or whatever. Gomes is in there too.
If you really wanna tell people you know little to nothing about football, this is a decent way to do it.
I thought this guy had a few weird takes, but hes smelling more and more like a troll for every silly position he takes.

Its less than ideal, even more so coming off last season.

But, my Everton glass remains half full, I know, lunatic mate.

Any players we sign between now and September, we are signing them for ideally a few years, not the month of August, we simply have to trust in Lampard and Mr Thelwall. What will be, will be.

I'm weirdly confident we will actually add the players we need and will end up having a very good season mate, dunno why as normally not an optimist...

….Moshiri says;

’There will be new signings and I would ask supporters to judge us at the end of the transfer window, not now’

Bit concerning, he also says;

’’Kevin Thelwell AND THE CHAIRMAN are currently working hard to bring new players in’.
Well Bill secured Chesney from Corrie so he's done a solid there !

….Moshiri says;

’There will be new signings and I would ask supporters to judge us at the end of the transfer window, not now’

’’Kevin Thelwell AND THE CHAIRMAN are currently working hard to bring new players in’.
Yep, fresh from their triumphant El Ghazi and Van Der Beek deals, the dynamic duo are out pursuing others. Fills one with so much confidence.

….Moshiri says;

Think we knew that though from the Richarlison deal mate.

Long as Thelwell is basically giving him the player and the min-max valuation then hopefully it minimizes Bills role somewhat.

Side note - lot of media stuff being ran on Gallacher at Chelsea the past few days, club put a 4 min training vid of him up, now all the main media have gotten an interview about him being in the ore season plans and that he's been told to prove himself.

If he does well in pre season can see him staying there now - possibly the one they 'keep' as he's the highest profile - whilst they sell off a good few other ones, smart as it probably mitigates the fan anger at losing Broja, Cowill and a fair few others.

Interesting how it does pan out though, if Chelsea do go and buy a couple of midfielders and if that'll change his mind though.

If we quickly wrap up a MGW deal now I suspect it's because we've realized the chances of Gallacher have greatly reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back