Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm of the generation where I can't even do the cutting let alone the pasting!

That said there is so little Everton activity that it wouldn't take much of my time.

Met up with a few mates at the Lancashire cricket game in Southport in the week and I can't recall a time when we've been so universally apathetic about Everton prior to a season.

….I’m 6 years retired & my career took me to be an IT Project Manager yet I struggle to change a plug.

Often when expectations are low, a team will do much better than expected, so fingers crossed they surprise us all. Hope you saw a bit of Keaton Jennings at Trafalgar Road.

Everton that.

Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 10.15.22.webp

Top target to replace Richarlison is Broja, Dennis appears to be second choice. MGW is our priority, as per O’Keefe.

Doubt we’ll end up with Broja due to competition from others like West Ham. Chelsea probably won’t let Gallagher go either but we’re very keen. I think we’ll end up with MGW, Dennis, and Winks on loan with an option to buy.
yep think so too. Dont understand anyway Broja is seen as a replacement for Richy as he has hardly played in a wide position on senior level. And he is injured now i see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back