Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they’re giving the LW spot to Gordon imo, but we still need a richarlison replacement as he played more games as a striker than a winger last season.
It will be Gray. Obviously not as good but competent enough to play there whilst we fill other areas.

….I’m 6 years retired & my career took me to be an IT Project Manager yet I struggle to change a plug.

Often when expectations are low, a team will do much better than expected, so fingers crossed they surprise us all. Hope you saw a bit of Keaton Jennings at Trafalgar Road.
I gave up work 12 years ago when I was asked to lose the PA and use a computer !

Probably picked the worst day at S&B Eggs.

Went on the Tuesday. Somerset showed no urgency before being bowled out. Then Jennings and Wells scored 40 odd in 22 overs up to tea. Pretty turgid stuff given the wicket , outfield and small ground.

After tea things improved and Wells in particular opened his shoulders.

The pitch was too flat for a result though.

Think we knew that though from the Richarlison deal mate.

Long as Thelwell is basically giving him the player and the min-max valuation then hopefully it minimizes Bills role somewhat.

Side note - lot of media stuff being ran on Gallacher at Chelsea the past few days, club put a 4 min training vid of him up, now all the main media have gotten an interview about him being in the ore season plans and that he's been told to prove himself.

If he does well in pre season can see him staying there now - possibly the one they 'keep' as he's the highest profile - whilst they sell off a good few other ones, smart as it probably mitigates the fan anger at losing Broja, Cowill and a fair few others.

Interesting how it does pan out though, if Chelsea do go and buy a couple of midfielders and if that'll change his mind though.

If we quickly wrap up a MGW deal now I suspect it's because we've realized the chances of Gallacher have greatly reduced.

Really like the look of Aster Vranckx for the engine room.

Loïc Tanzi, has been linking us with interest in recent days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back