Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we won’t be signing Pulisic lads.
Don’t do it to yourselves.

View attachment 173729

Chelsea often supplement wages on loans mate, pretty sure inter won't be paying all Lukakus wages.

Pulisic loan, buy out at the end, new contract for 4-5 years on reduced but good still wage which is whst will happen if they sell him anywhere as he won't be getting 150k pw on his next move

I think Gallacher is making a mistake if he stays mate tbh he'll end up a squad player not playing his most natural position I feel.

The pulisic interview thing came out left field today, on the back of Moshiris comment last night about the transfer window and the news Thelwells stayed in the UK to work on deals...

Gallacher is a massive Chelsea fan mate, i cant see him leaving the opportunity behind him, its meaningful for him. I think he needs to give it a shot and fail and get it out of system then look around. Also its a different context next year with the five sub thing.

Pulisic is an interesting one, many dont like Pulisic on here, i think hes a wonderful player, really top quality with tools to hurt, i had a look at his injury record there, its not as bad as i thought to be honest, but we can expect him to miss chunks of games, hes always going to pick up muscle injuries with the pace he plays at and how he plays. I agree given those comments, i think we could be working on something - great spot and analysis. Interesting its come up in US media, i wonder has it been staged a bit.

Gallacher is a massive Chelsea fan mate, i cant see him leaving the opportunity behind him, its meaningful for him. I think he needs to give it a shot and fail and get it out of system then look around. Also its a different context next year with the five sub thing.

Its an interesting one, many dont like Pulisic on here, i think hes a wonderful player, really top quality with tools to hurt, i had a look at his injury record there, its not as bad as i thought to be honest, but we can expect him to miss chunks of games, hes always going to pick up muscle injuries the pace he plays at and how he plays. I agree given those comments, i think we could be working on something - great spot. Interesting its come up in US media, i wonder has it been staged a bit.

It's a planted story - the response is just way too detailed for an off the cuff question - question becomes why?

Very easy answer to it would have been the typical, enjoyed working with him, great player, wish him luck type thing.

That's like a best mans speech at your mates wedding he gave ?

Lampard is smart, articulate and doesn't go in for just hyperbolizing for no reason - again just seems very strange.

It's a planted story - the response is just way too detailed for an off the cuff question - question becomes why?

Very easy answer to it would have been the typical, enjoyed working with him, great player, wish him luck type thing.

That's like a best mans speech at your mates wedding he gave ?

You fecker you have me excited now, im going to crash land hard when we sign Cornet. lol

How are we going to afford Pulisic

I dont think we should go for a player with that injury record anyway

Dear Chelsea, can we borrow Pulisic for a year, please? We'll pay him a Fabian Delph and you can pick up the rest. If he can do the running about we'll drop a few mil round end of the season.

Deal?

I'm just pretty annoyed we haven't seen any effort to move on the players who contribute nothing

Why are we not trying to overhaul the squad? Why are we not telling these players to find new clubs? Why are we allowing them more chances?

It's a lack of ambition and an obsession with sentimentality. Small time losing mentality

I think they’ve actually been trying to find a taker for Gomes but there is absolutely no one. The only teams that would be able to make use of him are teams so lowly that they couldn’t afford a quarter of his wage.

I'm just pretty annoyed we haven't seen any effort to move on the players who contribute nothing

Why are we not trying to overhaul the squad? Why are we not telling these players to find new clubs? Why are we allowing them more chances?

It's a lack of ambition and an obsession with sentimentality. Small time losing mentality
I’m not sure they’d do that in the public domain though.
I think it’s hard to say they aren’t trying that behind the scenes, it wouldn’t be good for any deal if we advertised that we wanted rid desperately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back