Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just pretty annoyed we haven't seen any effort to move on the players who contribute nothing

Why are we not trying to overhaul the squad? Why are we not telling these players to find new clubs? Why are we allowing them more chances?

It's a lack of ambition and an obsession with sentimentality. Small time losing mentality

We don't see what's happening, this is our first summer with Thelwell so we don't really know how he operates. There must be a load of stuff going on behind the scenes. I can't imagine anybody, even the player, is happy with Andre Gomes making over 100k a week for 20 minute cameos, for example.

It's a planted story - the response is just way too detailed for an off the cuff question - question becomes why?

Very easy answer to it would have been the typical, enjoyed working with him, great player, wish him luck type thing.

That's like a best mans speech at your mates wedding he gave ?

Lampard is smart, articulate and doesn't go in for just hyperbolizing for no reason - again just seems very strange.
He´s probably the biggest US football player ever, so his former manager being there in the US to answer questions on him its normal that they want lots of quotes

If we added MGW, Pulisic and got Dele firing and young Flash kicked on - we've added creativity, pace, threat and cutting edge, not looking to shabby at all.

Throw in Tarks (captain) and Onana, we have a new solid spine of the team and added the creativity/pace up top.

Maybe Traore for impact ;)

No more Gomes, Siggy, Davies slowing everything down.

European challenge is on....

I'm just pretty annoyed we haven't seen any effort to move on the players who contribute nothing

Why are we not trying to overhaul the squad? Why are we not telling these players to find new clubs? Why are we allowing them more chances?

It's a lack of ambition and an obsession with sentimentality. Small time losing mentality

do you want to chip in and pay their wages at the club taking them?

Throw in Tarks (captain) and Onana, we have a new solid spine of the team and added the creativity/pace up top.

Maybe Traore for impact ;)

No more Gomes, Siggy, Davies slowing everything down.

European challenge is on....

Really like the look of this kid for the engine room mate as opposed to Onana (what my name).

Loïc Tanzi, has been linking us with interest in recent days.

do you want to chip in and pay their wages at the club taking them?
Not sure what point you're making

We've had multiple summers now where a total overhaul has been required and the club won't do it. The same mediocre players get more chances to let the club down.

Lampard is being let down enormously. How can you succeed under this leadership where your best player is sold for over 50m and no replacement is lined up. What other club operates like that in this league?

We've had multiple summers now where a total overhaul has been required and the club won't do it. The same mediocre players get more chances to let the club down.

Lampard is being let down enormously. How can you succeed under this leadership where your best player is sold for over 50m and no replacement is lined up. What other club operates like that in this league?

the point is we cant get rid cos they dont want to drop their earnings.

Wait until the end of the window,it'll be fine Moshi has spoken.?

Several players to be honest. There's only about 6 or 7 I'd be reluctant to lose

Obvious ones are Gomes, Mina, Allan, Rondon, Davies, and anyone else with only 1 year left on a contract.

well they're actively trying to get rid of gomes everyone knows that and i'm sure the rest too apart from Davies.
so you're pretty much complaining over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back