Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis seems to be more in the Richarlison mould, being a left winger who also can play as a centre forward. Broja from what I’ve seen is pure striker (please correct if wrong?)
Dennis being the presumably cheap, more available, suitable replacement surely is rhe no-brainer here? I like Broja and of course if possible, both would be great but I hate the idea that we’re putting everything on hold for Tuchal to make his mind up on if Broja/Gallagher are gonna be in the mix. He’s bang within rights to take his time, they’re his players. Tunnel vision this
You are wrong.

According to O'Keefe's article Broja is much more similar to Richarlison according to the stats.

You are wrong.

According to O'Keefe's article Broja is much more similar to Richarlison according to the stats.
I saw that part of the article, but having watched Broja, he feels like a much more traditional number 9 and less of a wide forward/winger
The stats may well suggest he’s more similar but I just can’t see him playing off the left with Dom up top. Dennis seems the suited player to that position
This was my angle - I don’t see how Broja and Dom fit together, and 2 up top means 2 in midfield which is terrifying

Really like the look of this kid for the engine room mate as opposed to Onana (what my name).

Loïc Tanzi, has been linking us with interest in recent days.

Why do all these videos have `no significant weaknesses´ on them... if they didnt have weaknesses they would be playing for Real Madrid and woulnt be spending most of the season on Wolfsburgs bench

I'm just pretty annoyed we haven't seen any effort to move on the players who contribute nothing

Why are we not trying to overhaul the squad? Why are we not telling these players to find new clubs? Why are we allowing them more chances?

It's a lack of ambition and an obsession with sentimentality. Small time losing mentality

How do you know we're not mate?

As a lawyer ( retired ) reading that article I take a different view, particularly given the phrase ...."So I hope we get the best solution for both.”

Reading between the lines ( he talks of Pulisic needing games and that he ( Lampard ) knows how he plays ) it seems to me that Everton have made a proposal to take him on loan and that that is why " we get the best solution for both "

When Lampard talks of " we" I don't think he is referring to himself and Chelsea but Everton and himself.

Of course , I could be wrong lol

You're not taking a different view mate, I completely agree that he's referring to himself/Everton - but he's smart enough to drop in between those lines about his affection still for Chelsea - it's a good misdirection from him which most journos won't pick up on.

I saw that part of the article, but having watched Broja, he feels like a much more traditional number 9 and less of a wide forward/winger
The stats may well suggest he’s more similar but I just can’t see him playing off the left with Dom up top. Dennis seems the suited player to that position
This was my angle - I don’t see how Broja and Dom fit together, and 2 up top means 2 in midfield which is terrifying
Maybe that says that Richarlison was more of a traditional number 9 than a wide forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back