Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
THanks. He really rates him! Cannot believe he is 23, thought he was a lot older.
We can but dream though..

Gallacher staying (so no loan for us) Sterling coming in - not willing to extend and entering the last two years of his contract - value has plummeted in his time at Chelsea - still only 23, big big marketing appeal in the US which we are obviously pushing for.

Plays the exact position we need if Gordon shifts sides, worked with Lampard and obviously manager rates him hugely. Think this could be a surprise one maybe

Gallacher staying (so no loan for us) Sterling coming in - not willing to extend and entering the last two years of his contract - value has plummeted in his time at Chelsea - still only 23, big big marketing appeal in the US which we are obviously pushing for.

Plays the exact position we need if Gordon shifts sides, worked with Lampard and obviously manager rates him hugely. Think this could be a surprise one maybe

Might be the wrong time for Gallacher, i think he will struggle for game time there, so he might be an option in Jan on a loan with an option, or next summer, might even be better value then.

Yeah, we won’t be signing Pulisic lads.
Don’t do it to yourselves.

7A078815-93B1-4D9B-9F69-BB66022D9BA0.webp

I really don’t want Dennis either. I would rather we keep our powder dry for next summer if there is not a better option.

That is a lot of faith we're placing in DCL, a man who completed 90 minutes 9 times last season.

Not only that, but our biggest issue last season was scoring goals. And we've already sold the man directly responsible for 35% of our goals last season, without replacing him.

We desperately need at least two midfielders and a striker that can really compete with Calvert Lewin. Not just be an OK backup.

Shocked to see that he's only 23 feels like he's been around forever. although i suppose he did have a rapid development on second thought.

I'm an English teacher mate, so always interested in seeing words and specifically how they are used, Lampard in that interview (given he's very intelligent and articulate) chooses sone strange ones,

That's a question for the club and him
Hope 'we' get the right solution
Hope 'we' get the best solution for both

all framed in the framework of being ex Chelsea himself but the wording is odd using the personal subject pronoun 'we' from the current Everton manager.

The rest in large part sounds like an open letter to the player rather than a normal interview type response you'd expect.

Just a very very strange read really.

Have thought of him and CHO, id take either on talent, however though wonderful player Pulisic is made of wet wheetabix and you'd wonder would the juice be worth the squeeze so id be a bit hesitant on him.
JPG completes pre-season and the medical team will be twiddling their thumbs,sign him up!

Would make our summer. Fingers crossed

My big worry is this season there’s like 6 games before the window closes where as normally it’s 2 or 3. If we’re waiting for the final few days to get things over the line, a lot of damage may have already been done.
I fully agree. We need to be firing on all cylinders from the first whistle. Every last point counts as we saw last season. If we can nick even 1 extra point, we need to do that.

Might be the wrong time for Gallacher, i think he will struggle for game time there, so he might be an option in Jan on a loan with an option, or next summer, might even be better value then.

I think Gallacher is making a mistake if he stays mate tbh he'll end up a squad player not playing his most natural position I feel.

The pulisic interview thing came out left field today, on the back of Moshiris comment last night about the transfer window and the news Thelwells stayed in the UK to work on deals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back