Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board have put Lampard and Thelwell in an almost impossible position really. They’ve sold one of the best players after we almost got relegated, and due to their past ineptitude can’t provide much money for replacements. Bet they’ll be quick to sack Frank/the pair of them if results are poor though.

Really hope they manage to pull a few rabbits out the hat because I’m sick of us chopping and changing and the board/owner getting away with it.

The silence around transfers is deafening.

The board have put Lampard and Thelwell in an almost impossible position really. They’ve sold one of the best players after we almost got relegated, and due to their past ineptitude can’t provide much money for replacements. Bet they’ll be quick to sack Frank/the pair of them if results are poor though.

Really hope they manage to pull a few rabbits out the hat because I’m sick of us chopping and changing and the board/owner getting away with it.

i’m so sick of this board hiding behind managers. surely lampard has said what he wants and needs?

they have to do it.

the only way these clowns who own us go is if we were to drop.

even then bill “leech” kenwright would still try some way to be at the club

i despise him completely

clap clap clap aye

I think they will do but later in the window, think we are having to wait for various others to do business and see what becomes available and for pre season decisions to be made by teams.

Compared to other year when the club would advertise it's intentions in the Echo ?

Surprised Amazon haven’t approached us about a TV series, the amount of shambles going on behind the scene would make for great watching.
They did. Denise opted for an exclusive deal with a company called Setanta instead. Gonna be huge apparently. Already have over four long-paying subscribers.

I'd also say I think we do have money for one 30m type transfer, but we are trying to get as favourable deals done to ensure we can do that deal later on still.

The way it’s shaping up now it’s looking like a couple of loans late on in window, an maybe 1 signing if we can find a club desperate enough to take our buy now pay nothing for 12 months offers. To say people have grossly mismanaged this club over the last 5 years would be an understatement.

They’ve sold one of the best players after we almost got relegated, and due to their past ineptitude can’t provide much money for replacements.
I'd be utterly amazed if FL and KT came to the club completely blind to the fact Richy was going at the end of season - hell, I'd be amazed if there wasn't at least a "gentlemans agreement" he could move on before a ball was kicked. (it's not like either was touting him for sale).

Yes our budget will be limited, but speculation asside, we don't know how much and what they are doing with it. 40+ days til window close, lets see what happens. Hopefully we wont panic and drop £20-30m on someone we dont need for the 2384234 time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back