Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that nobody wants our high wage, useless players, but then there are others we could sell:

Broadhead: Championship level player who Sunderland would pay for
Simms: seems not to get a look, would have some value in the Championship or elsewhere
Holgate: promoted teams or championship would buy
Davies: possibly same as above

Even if we sold 3 of the 4 for 10-15m it might enable us to bring in 1 starting caliber player.

if Moshiri was a boyfriend and Everton fans were his girlfriend then he's basically sent a text message to his girlfriend saying don't worry love, I'm going to be away to sort out some business but trust me I will get it done by 1st September 2022 and then he's just ignored his girlfriends message and left her on read since.

James McAtee is available for loan. Could be an option for that MGW type player. Less experienced but huge talent.
What about the lad El Ghazi. At least we dont need all the press release bits anymore and can upload the ones of January. Maybe just maybe we have him announced in time for the Chelsea game lol

At this stage I don’t know why they’re not just sticking names in a bowl and randomly drawing them and offering £2m upfront, we’re that desperate.

I know that nobody wants our high wage, useless players, but then there are others we could sell:

Broadhead: Championship level player who Sunderland would pay for
Simms: seems not to get a look, would have some value in the Championship or elsewhere
Holgate: promoted teams or championship would buy
Davies: possibly same as above

Even if we sold 3 of the 4 for 10-15m it might enable us to bring in 1 starting caliber player.
No one in Championship could afford Holgates 64,000 a week wages, Davies and Simms on a lot less so could see them going to a Championship side

What about the lad El Ghazi. At least we dont need all the press release bits anymore and can upload the ones of January. Maybe just maybe we have him announced in time for the Chelsea game lol

I still think we should have run him out last season. Always thought he was a decent player. Certainly would have at least a squad place and probably more than that in our current setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back