Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bat has had some decent figures in other leagues. Did well in Ligue 1 and in Bundesliga and in Belgium.

In PL, he doesn't look to have set the world alight, but he has always been used very sparingly and even as primarily a sub, has a goal every 152mins.

As a sub, as back up for DCL and on loan, I'm not against it. But, if we are after some permanently, we need to go for someone else.
My guess would be the need to go permanantly is to keep that from Chelsea for someone else

D2FF75BD-3A36-47C0-8C71-18E4407EA030.webp

What the...........

Bolasie was terrible from the start, and in his entire time here(much less before injury) he had 2 goals and 4 assists.

He must have had more mate. I remember him getting 3 assists at Sunderland and 1 at West Brom. I'm sure he got another couple.

He started well. It might have just been a lucky spell. We will.never know really.

Honestly mate, pre injury Bolasie was excellent for us.

In about 10 games had like 6 assists and a couple of goals. It may have just been a skewed sample size, but he looked very good. Was never the same after the injury. Dont even know if hes still playing now.
Playing in Turkey. Think his lot were relegated from the Turkish Super League last season. No idea how he is doing. He’s 33 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back