Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we sell Allan we need another dm. On top of the Swede.

If we signed Svanberg then it would be interesting to see how Lampard is planning the formation and tactics for next season.

Bologna use 3 at the back which although Svanberg plays in midfield it obviously impacts on why we would want to sign him.

Given his age I think £10m might be optimistic for Allan but could see an Italian club paying €10-7m for him but wages might be a problem for them. Would that show a FFP profit ? No idea

Think it would as he was signed on a 3 year deal for £22mil ish. Svanberg would surely be on lower wages as well.

Going to be a busy summer. Realistically we need 2 new CBs, 2 new CMs and a striker.

Can't rely on Mina and Keane should have been punted years ago.

It depends on whether Frank thinks he can get a consistent tune out of Holgate or Godfrey. If he does, then we may only need 1 starting CB and then a younger one.

CMs, we have Doucs and Allan who are good enough, but neither consistently show it. And Allan may well leave. So we need 2 that are of starting quality.

Then replacement for DCL. Possibly a back up as well unless Frank is happy with Dobbin/Simms alongside Rondon as the back ups.

Can't wait for first game next season with Keane and Holgate at the back, Doucs and Gomes in midfield and Rondon up top.

apparently Bologna are looking to sell 5 players and we are meeting their sporting director. maybe we will get a bulk buy discount?

https://www.[Publication is blackli...ndon-to-meet-everton-over-potential-transfer/

Tottenham are in the hunt to sign Everton trio Richarlison, Anthony Gordon and Ben Godfrey this summer, according to The Telegraph.
The newspaper reports on their website that Spurs want to freshen up their squad in the upcoming transfer window and have eyed up Gordon, 21, and Godfrey, 24, as two homegrown talents they’d like to sign.

Tottenham are in the hunt to sign Everton trio Richarlison, Anthony Gordon and Ben Godfrey this summer, according to The Telegraph.
The newspaper reports on their website that Spurs want to freshen up their squad in the upcoming transfer window and have eyed up Gordon, 21, and Godfrey, 24, as two homegrown talents they’d like to sign.

And so it begins .........

They can have Godfrey though. Headless chicken

Gordon strikes me as someone who really wouldnt be arsed about leaving Everton, I dont see him kicking up a fuss at all

If Spurs want to offer something decent for Godfrey i'd defo sell

Gordon strikes me as someone who really wouldnt be arsed about leaving Everton, I dont see him kicking up a fuss at all

If Spurs want to offer something decent for Godfrey i'd defo sell
Spurs offering something decent? That would be a first...bearing in mind we paid 25 millions for him, I don't think we will sell

I dont think we'll be looking to sell him at all, if they were willing to offer something daft as you say its unlikely, but id be accepting it - think hes gone backwards this year, think he looks better at LB and even then hes pretty average

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back