Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently Bologna are looking to sell 5 players and we are meeting their sporting director. maybe we will get a bulk buy discount?

Svanberg seems to be the player linked.

Theate is a 21 year old left footed Centre back / Left back who is a brilliant passer.

Of course also Aaron Hickey as well. We have Mykolenko but perhaps he could play defensive midfield as hes rumoured to be able to play there.

Those would be the three to look at.

Svanberg seems to be the player linked.

Theate is a 21 year old left footed Centre back / Left back who is a brilliant passer.

Of course also Aaron Hickey as well. We have Mykolenko but perhaps he could play defensive midfield as hes rumoured to be able to play there.

Those would be the three to look at.

Svanberg is mentioned, as well as Schouten, Hickey, Orsolini and Theate. There was a fee of £20m mentioned for Svanberg. Svanberg and Schouten are both CM/ DM, which is certainly an area we need to strengthen, Hickey is a LB, which I cant see us signing none there unless its cover. Orsolini is a RW, I dont see us signing him, unless we are selling someone, Theate is CB, but he is technically on loan at Bologna from Oostende, so unless Bologna have the right to buy him, I dont know why we would be discussing it with Bologna.

The article does say Bologna are meeting with; Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham, Brentford and Newcastle as well.

Tottenham are in the hunt to sign Everton trio Richarlison, Anthony Gordon and Ben Godfrey this summer, according to The Telegraph.
The newspaper reports on their website that Spurs want to freshen up their squad in the upcoming transfer window and have eyed up Gordon, 21, and Godfrey, 24, as two homegrown talents they’d like to sign.

Weren't they linked with Pickford last week as well? I think someone from spurs has been at FF and the papers are putting 2 and 2 together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back