Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an idea, and , admittedly a far fetched one when we are talking about Everton, but, what if we have deals n principal agreed with clubs and are just waiting for the Gordon deal to go through, to fund them. Be out of character for Moshiri s Everton, but, we can live in hopes.
Would love this to be true but 6 years of this shambles gives me zero confidence it is

I feel like criticising the board for trying to sign someone because you don't reckon they'll come is a new low even for us. It's not like we're trying to steal him from under the noses of Real Madrid ffs, it's Newcastle.

It’s essentially the equivalent of Bournemouth matching a bid for a target of ours. We would laugh at them and think they were wasting their time.

I feel like criticising the board for trying to sign someone because you don't reckon they'll come is a new low even for us. It's not like we're trying to steal him from under the noses of Real Madrid ffs, it's Newcastle.

This exactly.

Newcastle are t doing bidding wars anyways, they are going to what the consider the fair price and walking away from deals where clubs are trying to drive the price up, also not heard anything about them throwing massive wages around to get players in so far. At least not anything more than we are capable of paying.

This lad will be a good signing for whoever, lots of potential and upside to him.

Think he's gone the same path as Richy too hasn't he? Flamenco to Watford to possibly us?

I'll duck and cover after I say this but selling Richarlison and Gordon to get Tarkowski, Coady, Vinagre, Onana, Gana, McNeil, Sarr, Joao Pedro and Adams with the prospect of more, us effectively being out of risk of FFP and P&S and getting rid of the lot of deadwood would be an incredible window for us. Step back and look at the whole squad in general and you can see we've gotten magnitudes stronger.

The fact that some people's heads are falling off is laughable. We're so much better off, fair enough we won't replace Richarlison with a player as good as him most likely but the rest of the team has seen massive improvements to the one that finished so dreadfully last year. This can be a game changer season for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back