Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be quite a big spending summer, many contracts run out and you'd have to think Richarlison and maybe DCL will be off for decent money

Lets hope we don't eff it up like the last few big windows we've had

Could do with a Gana clone, but 10 years younger.

Not sure who we might be in for if Richy and DCL leave. If they do go, they will be on huge transfer fees, so we will have a few options no doubt.

Id be shocked if Gilmour isn't signed in the Summer

I'd be absolutely delighted. Appreciate he hasn't managed to set the world on fire at Norwich this season, but everything I've seen of him for Scotland and Chelsea says to me that he's a midfielder in the Barcelona mould. Low centre of gravity, great first touch, wants to take the ball from the defence and progress it into the forward players.

Sounds OTT, I know, but I'm genuinely convinced he's a huge star of the future. Vividly remember watching him play for the first time against Liverpool, not having a clue who he was, then spending the next hour responding to various WhatsApp messages from mates who were all laying eyes on him for the first time and all having the same reaction as me.

Farke just didn't seem to fancy him at Norwich and the nobhead fans really early on turned on him - think they expected him to carry the team straight off the bat.

Lads a fantastic talent and looks like with 12 months left this summer and Gallagher looking like he'll be in the mix to play for Chelsea next season that he may be one they look to move on.

Just adding this to the summer transfer thread.

Obviously Lampard gave Gilmour his big break and he's not having the best of times at Norwich. Only has a contract until summer 2023.

Turns 21 by start of next season and looks to be full of potential especially as a deep lying playmaker.

Gallagher of course is box to box, turns 22 in a few days and has been on plenty of loans. Long term contract until 2025 and says that Lampard was his idol growing up.

If both were available, how much do you think they would cost?

Just adding this to the summer transfer thread.

Obviously Lampard gave Gilmour his big break and he's not having the best of times at Norwich. Only has a contract until summer 2023.

Turns 21 by start of next season and looks to be full of potential especially as a deep lying playmaker.

Gallagher of course is box to box, turns 22 in a few days and has been on plenty of loans. Long term contract until 2025 and says that Lampard was his idol growing up.

If both were available, how much do you think they would cost?
Anybody suggesting a 5 foot 7 Scottish player to play in midfield should be banned.

I'd like to see us go for Fabio Carvalho from Fulham in the summer. His contract is up and we may be able to tempt Fulhams hand by offering a fee rather than let it go to tribunal. I think he'd love to play under Lampard and I think we'd offer more of a chance of regular first team football than he'd get at Anfield.

Not only do I think he's going to be a bit special, it would also be absolutely brilliant to get one over on that lot.

I'd like to see us go for Fabio Carvalho from Fulham in the summer. His contract is up and we may be able to tempt Fulhams hand by offering a fee rather than let it go to tribunal. I think he'd love to play under Lampard and I think we'd offer more of a chance of regular first team football than he'd get at Anfield.

Not only do I think he's going to be a bit special, it would also be absolutely brilliant to get one over on that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.