Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other links I`ve seen is.....

Kim Min-Jae
Iamaila Sarr
Miguel Almiron
Cameron Carter-Vickers
Jack Harrison

Also Memphis Depay would be unbelievable

Fair point.

I suppose it's what premium you put on someone knowing the league really isnt it mate?

That Edersons numbers looked very good though.
Not a big fan of the “knows the league” argument. We’ve signed many flops in recent years with lots of PL experience.

Can’t think of many successful ones, full stop, but Richy had one season experience before we signed him, as did Gana, I think. Myko has come in from a backwater league and settled in pretty well given the circumstances.

This relegated players being not good enough is small minded. If Everton went down (so close) then would Richarlison, Pickford, and a few others such as DCL, Gordon, Gray, Doucoure not be deemed good enough for Brighton or the likes. 11 first team players of any PL club will have at least one player that will improve a team outside of the top 5
I take your point, but I think had we gone down it would have been a huge surprise because our squad is the typical “too good to go down” bunch. Not many are surprised by those that went down because they were all mentioned at the start of the season as relegation candidates.

Big difference between decent players performing abysmally and crap players being normal levels of crap.

I take your point, but I think had we gone down it would have been a huge surprise because our squad is the typical “too good to go down” bunch. Not many are surprised by those that went down because they were all mentioned at the start of the season as relegation candidates.

Big difference between decent players performing abysmally and crap players being normal levels of crap.
that is a matter of opinion. I believe we are crap and if we did go down would have deserved it

For me Doucoure and Godfrey are the last two and are negatives
Doucoure has been a good signing. He's been good for 80% of his time here, if anyone was expecting him to be brilliant on the ball that was never his game he's been a one man midfield at times with us. I have faith Godfrey will recapture his form and he's young enough that of he doesn't we would probably make our money back.

Zero chance we get eriksen if Spurs are interested. Club connections aside, he'll have teams with European football interested

Zero chance we get eriksen if Spurs are interested. Club connections aside, he'll have teams with European football interested
I really can't see him being anything other than a sub for spurs... Also who would he replace ? We are desperate for creativity in our team and someone who can take a set piece .. James said he would come back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back