Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like there are a lot of rumours being thrown around this week. The only ones given any credence appear to be Tarkowski and Colwill, no idea on the others unless we have more substantial links? There's no point getting worked up yet some may be on a list most are unlikely to end up playing for us. It does suggest we are looking in the areas of need though.

I really can't see him being anything other than a sub for spurs... Also who would he replace ? We are desperate for creativity in our team and someone who can take a set piece .. James said he would come back ?
I'd be ecstatic if we somehow got Eriksen but Spurs will have enough games in all comps next year that Eriksen would get decent game time. He may just want to go back. We'll see if any of these rumors are genuine though

It feels like there are a lot of rumours being thrown around this week. The only ones given any credence appear to be Tarkowski and Colwill, no idea on the others unless we have more substantial links? There's no point getting worked up yet some may be on a list most are unlikely to end up playing for us. It does suggest we are looking in the areas of need though.
Think the only 1 with any legs currently is Tarkowski.

Think the only 1 with any legs currently is Tarkowski.
Nah, the Colwill thing has been mentioned down here in a few things, both have been repeated over the course of this week. Whether either happens who knows, the rest of it is just paper talk at the moment like the Cornet and Almiron nonsense.

Other links I`ve seen is.....

Kim Min-Jae
Iamaila Sarr
Miguel Almiron
Cameron Carter-Vickers
Jack Harrison

Also Memphis Depay would be unbelievable

When you say “unbelievable” I presume you mean “terrible”?

Unless we sell DCL and Richarlison we are not signing all them. Depay would not sign for us.

Nah, the Colwill thing has been mentioned down here in a few things, both have been repeated over the course of this week. Whether either happens who knows, the rest of it is just paper talk at the moment like the Cornet and Almiron nonsense.
I have yet to see anything I personally consider a link to Colwill, that doesnt mean hes not signing, but this is the reason why I think we can dismiss the links, for now.

colwelllll.webp

Depends what you class as a link.
For me its mostly about volume.

If 1 place says "XXX is signing", unless its a Tier 1, like Fab or Matt Law for Chelsea, then I ignore it, but if other places pick it up and run with it, then for me its got legs.

Some lad making up stories in his basement isnt a link to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back