Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a catch22, we cant buy till we sell, other clubs know this, so they are gonna hang us out to dry, so lets see whos available early August and take it from there.
Not for our couple of sellable assests. If we are going to sell Richarlison of Calvert-Lewin then do it ASAP. Their value is not going to be any different in 10 weeks and last thing we need is losing an important player after the season has already started.

Not for our couple of sellable assests. If we are going to sell Richarlison of Calvert-Lewin then do it ASAP. Their value is not going to be any different in 10 weeks and last thing we need is losing an important player after the season has already started.

I suppose the point is, buying clubs may not be in a rush to bid.

Ok, Real Madrid have just offered 50m for Rico, we can take the 50m now or we can negotiate and get 80m?

For me its mostly about volume.

If 1 place says "XXX is signing", unless its a Tier 1, like Fab or Matt Law for Chelsea, then I ignore it, but if other places pick it up and run with it, then for me its got legs.

Some lad making up stories in his basement isnt a link to me.
Which is essentially what Romano is, he is the Italian Jim White mate, gets his info from Romain Molina or Reuters. We will see soon enough what happens, its only going to be a loan if anything does. Tbh I don't think we will sign either one, I think we will end up with the Spurs kid who was at Celtic

Why would they offer 80 in August if they only offer 50 in early June?

It jus bidness
Which is essentially what Romano is, he is the Italian Jim White mate, gets his info from Romain Molina or Reuters. We will see soon enough what happens, its only going to be a loan if anything does. Tbh I don't think we will sign either one, I think we will end up with the Spurs kid who was at Celtic
Fab is never wrong.

I dont know who we will sign, but I do that we will be "linked" to around 300 players this window that we wont sign.

It jus bidness

Fab is never wrong.

I dont know who we will sign, but I do that we will be "linked" to around 300 players this window that we wont sign.
I never said he was, I said its not his info and it isn't, he is well known for being a retweeter, I am terribly sorry if you cant accept that.

I just think with our budget constraints unless we make a big sale we need to look at the starting 11's current weaknesses and address them. For example:

1. Lack of a leader/grock at the back - Tarkowski

2. No creativity in midfield - Eriksen

3. Not many goals in the side - Cornet

For £17.5 million you could essentially solve 3 of the sides biggest issues leaving money to bring in that natural CDM we clearly lack.

footy manager lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back