Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 goals, for a winger in Burnleys team is very good though mate. Better than Gray, Gordon, Townsend and not far off Richarlison. If we are selling Richarlison for 50m+ and replacing with Cornet a 17.5 we could do a lot worse.

I'm not sure we can attract significantly better though mate. Hes also 25, so could feasibly get better.

In all honesty, Richarlison is likely to go, and Cornet would be a decent like for like replacement at a lower fee.

25-30 seems to be for most players. But yes, if he can get 10 goals a season, that would be an absolute steal. The question we would have to ask, is was last season an anomaly.

It would be a drop down selling Gray (which we should do) and signing Cornet.

Now youre talking about Cornet replacing Richarlison?

He was average in France and should have had 15 goals+ for Burnley. His shocking misses are a big reason they were relegated.

We'd never get our money back.

That Matheus nunes fella we almost signed played 50 games for sporting last season in all comps and got 4 goals and 5 assists

Am I right in thinking that isn’t very impressive given its like the 6th or 7th best league in Europe?

In comparison Gallagher played 39 games in all comps and got 8 goals and 5 assists in the best league in the world

The bit at the end is what I was interested in Joao Palhinha, has been mooted that the transfer fee for this bloke will include Virginia whom has been out on loan. Apparently we want 5 million for the keeper but they would accept him as part of the deal to take Palhinha to Goodison

Perfectly honest I have watched a few of the games were he has been involved in via BEIN sport Australia and haven't noticed him so need someone whom has watched him more than a handful of times for their opinion

#WHUFC & #Everton early interest in Maxwel Cornet :: #SaintsFC in for Ryan Fredericks :: Joao Palhinha

telegraph.co.uk
Transfer notebook: West Ham and Everton eye move for Maxwel Cornet after Burnley relegation
Plus, Southampton want Ryan Fredericks on a free transfer and Wolves make contact with Sporting CP over Joao Palhinha

Because of their agent connections yes!

But as I say, plays in an area where we need reinforcements, whether he is the guy, I don't know :(

Given this comment I believe your footballing knowledge maybe floored and on an equal to that of Zat's player knowledge of every player over 25

Daft!

That Matheus nunes fella we almost signed played 50 games for sporting last season in all comps and got 4 goals and 5 assists

Am I right in thinking that isn’t very impressive given its like the 6th or 7th best league in Europe?

In comparison Gallagher played 39 games in all comps and got 8 goals and 5 assists in the best league in the world

I talked about Palhinha last year when we were linked to Nunes.

Nunes needed another year there while Palhinha is top notch in the DM position.

6'3 Big strong, great positioning, tacking, passing....underrated.

Links overnight...

Rondon: Mallorca

Gray: Newcastle

Richarlison: Madrid, PSG, Spurs

Brennan Johnson: Forest if they arent promoted.

I want this guy now big miatake not to sign him last summer for €18m thanks to Agent Rafael. He is even a Portuguese International now.

Links overnight...

Rondon: Mallorca
Not really followed his loan, but I'm sure Simms would be a more than capable replacement.
Gray: Newcastle
I quite like him, despite his frustrating inconsistencies. Money wise anything over 15 needs to be considered.

Only drawback is Gordon would be on free kicks/corners.

Awful.
Richarlison: Madrid, PSG, Spurs
He'd go with my blessing to the first 2. I doubt spurs stump up the money needed.
Brennan Johnson: Forest if they arent promoted.
I heard he's already agreed in principle. Won't be cheap.

we had shots at goal, we just didn't hit the target in 3 of those games

i mean we had niasse, sandro and tosun up front in some games.

Tuson signing is another reason to dislike fat Sam, absolutely rinsed us for the length of his contract ….and I hope the rest of his hair falls out.

Given this comment I believe your footballing knowledge maybe floored and on an equal to that of Zat's player knowledge of every player over 25

Daft!
Even if you disagree we were within a few points of going down this year. I feel like I can't be that wrong.

I would love for Doucoure to show me up here but we've got a long track record to overcome.

Not really followed his loan, but I'm sure Simms would be a more than capable replacement.

I quite like him, despite his frustrating inconsistencies. Money wise anything over 15 needs to be considered.

Only drawback is Gordon would be on free kicks/corners.

Awful.

He'd go with my blessing to the first 2. I doubt spurs stump up the money needed.

I heard he's already agreed in principle. Won't be cheap.

Don’t worry about spurs paying the money, bill the master negotiator will get get spurs to write off the 40m for dele in the deal and sell Richy for 10m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back