Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Salah missed a 1 on 1 with Pickford in the Derby a few year back which would have ultimately won them the title.

Players miss chances - weird how you are hating on him for that when he scored triple the goals Gordon did this season in half the time.

….hate is a very strong word to choose, I certainly wouldn’t hate it if we signed it. I’m just putting a view forward as to why I would look to invest circa £20m elsewhere.On a fans forum you express an opinion and back it up with reasoned argument.

Remember your opinion that you wanted to see us relegated? I hated that.

Remember your adulation of Benitez? i hated that.

Remember your scalding opinion of our fanbase? I hated that.

Last edited:
….hate is a very strong word to choose, I certainly wouldn’t hate it if we signed it. I’m just putting a view forward as to why I would look to invest circa £20m elsewhere.

On a fans forum you express an opinion and back it up with reasoned argument. Remember your opinion that you wanted to see us relegated? Remember your adulation of Benitez? Remember your scalding opinion of our fanbase?

I remember that.

Gallagher from Chelsea is the one I'd like the most. Busy, brilliant workrate, always on the move, always looking for the ball, got a goal in him. He'd be a fantastic signing

Yeah the same, I'd be shocked if Lampard doesn't have him at the very top of a list of players he wants in.

The Chelsea connection should help, plus Gallacher mentioned in an interview a whilst back that Lampard was his idol growing up - that will be a big pull for him at this stage of his career. IF he wants to pretty much start rather than being a squad option then I can see a move happening.

Looking at Lampard at all three clubs, the first priority has seemed to be to try sort the midfield out, bringing in mount and others at derby, Chelsea he was pushing to get Rice, and here short term he brought in DvDB and Deli

Yeah the same, I'd be shocked if Lampard doesn't have him at the very top of a list of players he wants in.

The Chelsea connection should help, plus Gallacher mentioned in an interview a whilst back that Lampard was his idol growing up - that will be a big pull for him at this stage of his career. IF he wants to pretty much start rather than being a squad option then I can see a move happening.

Looking at Lampard at all three clubs, the first priority has seemed to be to try sort the midfield out, bringing in mount and others at derby, Chelsea he was pushing to get Rice, and here short term he brought in DvDB and Deli

Gallagher is the one I want the most as well

….hate is a very strong word to choose, I certainly wouldn’t hate it if we signed it. I’m just putting a view forward as to why I would look to invest circa £20m elsewhere.

On a fans forum you express an opinion and back it up with reasoned argument.

Remember your opinion that you wanted to see us relegated? I hated that.

Remember your adulation of Benitez? i hated that.

Remember your scalding opinion of our fanbase? I hated that.

You keep spreading #fakenews Eggs as only the basket cases who are obsessed with @ForeverBlue92 will listen to yer.

In the real world - I'll talk about Everton and NOT be going off topic all the time.

Ben Brereton Diaz
Brennan Johnson
Keane Lewis-Potter
Rob Dickie
Ronnie Edwards
Alex Scott
Jacob Greaves
Lewis O’Brien
Chris Willock
Ilias Chair
Daniel Jebbison
Gustavo Hamer
Scott Twine
Tyrese Campbell
Antoine Semenyo
Harry Souttar
Joel Piroe
Jason Knight
Djed Spence
Isiah Thomas
John Swift

All high performing lower league players with much better value for money than your Cornet’s of the world.
Probably the most obvious one with Frank’s Derby links is Tom Lawrence, who is available on a free.

I guess it depends if Chelsea are willing to sell, if he wants to come and most importantly the price.

He wouldn't be cheap and I fear we haven't got a pot to piss in

I guess it depends if Chelsea are willing to sell, if he wants to come and most importantly the price.

He wouldn't be cheap and I fear we haven't got a pot to piss in

I think it would be a loan or a deal with a buy back similar to what Barca had for Delefeou mate.

He's contracted till 2015 so can see a loan suiting all three parties in current circumstances.

Love to buy him outright mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back