Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallagher from Chelsea is the one I'd like the most. Busy, brilliant workrate, always on the move, always looking for the ball, got a goal in him. He'd be a fantastic signing

Yeah the same, I'd be shocked if Lampard doesn't have him at the very top of a list of players he wants in.

The Chelsea connection should help, plus Gallacher mentioned in an interview a whilst back that Lampard was his idol growing up - that will be a big pull for him at this stage of his career. IF he wants to pretty much start rather than being a squad option then I can see a move happening.

Looking at Lampard at all three clubs, the first priority has seemed to be to try sort the midfield out, bringing in mount and others at derby, Chelsea he was pushing to get Rice, and here short term he brought in DvDB and Deli

Gallagher is the one I want the most as well

I guess it depends if Chelsea are willing to sell, if he wants to come and most importantly the price.

He wouldn't be cheap and I fear we haven't got a pot to piss in

How much do you think Chelsea may sell him for?

I think his signing would be reliant on e.g Kean + Allan leaving as my guess would be a £40mil fee...maybe even £50mil.

If they were open then £40mil and Chelsea may include a £60mil buyback.

I think his signing would be reliant on e.g Kean + Allan leaving as my guess would be a £40mil fee...maybe even £50mil.

I genuinely have no idea mate, but it wouldn't be cheap, be shocked if it was anything less than 30m (unless it included a generous buy back option)

Ultimately I think Tuchel will be open to selling him (it's instant money to reinvest on 'proven' players) as rarely do Chelsea managers build for long term and take a short term hit on results for long term gain, as well they know they aren't part of that long term, Lampard I think was willing to do that there as he was thinking about what's good for Chelsea over himself (naive by him really)

And for the new owners it's an easy pure profit which being yanks they'll love.

We can't afford £40m + signings this summer. The only way that will happen is if we make a massive sale. I think people need to enormously reduce their expectations. We are on the edge financially and need to be sensible.
Which is why the tarkowski criticism needs to be measured, not sure where we are going to get a centre back on similar terms that will be any better

40m+ imo which would rule us out of a purchase. Loan or nothing I reckon Zat.

Ben Brereton Diaz
Brennan Johnson
Keane Lewis-Potter
Rob Dickie
Ronnie Edwards
Alex Scott
Jacob Greaves
Lewis O’Brien
Chris Willock
Ilias Chair
Daniel Jebbison
Gustavo Hamer
Scott Twine
Tyrese Campbell
Antoine Semenyo
Harry Souttar
Joel Piroe
Jason Knight
Djed Spence
Isiah Thomas
John Swift

All high performing lower league players with much better value for money than your Cornet’s of the world.
…hopefully doesn’t miss many sitters

Which is why the tarkowski criticism needs to be measured, not sure where we are going to get a centre back on similar terms that will be any better

Villa just spent 30m on a centre half of a similar age. They might have a slightly better player, but we can't afford those sort of deals any more.

Until we make a big sale, we need to be extremely cautious. I'm coming round to the idea that we should cash in one of our few assets.

We can't afford £40m + signings this summer. The only way that will happen is if we make a massive sale. I think people need to enormously reduce their expectations. We are on the edge financially and need to be sensible.

40m+ imo which would rule us out of a purchase. Loan or nothing I reckon Zat.

We dont need to sell any 'major' players to bring in £40mil.

We can bring in £70mil+ from squad player sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back