Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have a very good season playing in Saudi Arabia.

Every Gulf league is utter turd. Bernard is one of the best players in the UAE league for god sake.

There's a reason no Gulf Arab plays in a serious league.

I think most would have liked him after his performances in the PL for WBA last season mind, i mean the lad hit double digits in the PL as playmaker a year ago, in a team managed by Sam Allardyce.

Same team had the bauld Gallagher who everyone would like to drop 40 mill on and Pereira was the stand out.

Last edited:
Anyone remember Matheu Pereira, playmaker for WBA last season, scored 11 PL goals and 6 assists.

Currently playing for Al Hilal in Saudi and had a very good season by all account's.

Could be worth a look?

We are begging for creativity and a diverse creative attacking midfielder who can play at 10 and on both flanks.
Can't understand why a Prem team didn't come in for him, would have been ideal replacement for James as similar sort of player

I think most would have liked him after his performances in the PL for WBA last season mind, i mean the lad hit double digits in the PL as playmaker a year ago, in a team managed by Sam Allardyce.

Same team had the bauld Gallagher who everyone would like to drop 40 mill on and Pereira was the stand out.
I remember he was good at WBA.

My point was more a good season is Saudi is worthless.

Almost all of Cornets goals came when he was up front for Burnley. I'm sure if Gordon was up top he would score more.

Which shows his flexibility ultimately. Having a player who can play across the front 3 positions is worth its weight in gold with the injury numbers we get.

If DCL continues to be plagued by muscle injuries having Cornet able to play central can mean Richarlison stays in his best position etc.

Can't understand why a Prem team didn't come in for him, would have been ideal replacement for James as similar sort of player
There probably were other teams in for him, but I remember him posting something at the time that he’d received an incredible offer and had to think of his family etc etc, so it was probably something ridiculous that no other club would come close to matching. Unless he’s had a change of heart and would take a pay cut to play proper football he’s probably on the sort of money we can’t even consider matching so probably a non-starter.

There probably were other teams in for him, but I remember him posting something at the time that he’d received an incredible offer and had to think of his family etc etc, so it was probably something ridiculous that no other club would come close to matching. Unless he’s had a change of heart and would take a pay cut to play proper football he’s probably on the sort of money we can’t even consider matching so probably a non-starter.
It was 75 grand a week

Anyone remember Matheu Pereira, playmaker for WBA last season, scored 11 PL goals and 6 assists.

Currently playing for Al Hilal in Saudi and had a very good season by all account's.

Could be worth a look?

We are begging for creativity and a diverse creative attacking midfielder who can play at 10 and on both flanks.
I've just had a look at his stats. 1 goal in 18 games in that league doesn't suggest a very good season. Granted I've not watched him or seen how many assists he has got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back