Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d look to move out Coleman Keane Davies just on the grounds of not being good enough at all.

Then I think there’s decisions to be made on Allan Doucoure Iwobi Mina

These players will all be here next season guaranteed. Nobody is buying them, and no way are they are shifting from the wages they're on.

Im sure Paddy Boyland tweeted after the Covid losses/BMD were taken into account for the past 3 years we've **technically** lost £85 million with the cut off being £105 million.

If thats true does that mean if we can convince the PL that BMD/Covid have made much of the upcoming years £70-80 million losses up that we should be alright?

Its all very confusing mate.

I think that projection mate was taking into account the - 13million, we will be looseing this cycle, so we are talking about adding the year just ending June 22 to the new cycle - the projected loss in 70/80 mill - replacing the 13 million.

Really hope Natto Patto is sending Seami Coledog some Queen banter this weekend, bullding rapport between the lads for the greater good of Everton’s right hand side until Seamo replies “Semtex that bish”.

I think he just loves Coleman tbh and felt the pressure warranted the experience and captain on the pitch where possible
I can see patterson getting plenty of chances
Thats not a good thing though, he clearly gets targeted by opposition teams. There was a stat that showed how many times all the defenders had lost control in one vs ones and Colemans numbers were just frightening compared to any of the others, even Keane. He just can't start next season.

Read a really good article by Esko detailing likely spends this summer, will be determined by sales mostly. A first summer window is usually defining for a Manager or DOF but to have them both having their first summer and having to generate funds it’s gonna be a very good indicator of their quality n

Thats not a good thing though, he clearly gets targeted by opposition teams. There was a stat that showed how many times all the defenders had lost control in one vs ones and Colemans numbers were just frightening compared to any of the others, even Keane. He just can't start next season.
he's definitely fading alright...was decent at RCB in the few he played but I do think Patterson will take his place next season and Coleman can pass the batton on with pride in his last year

The link has come out of the media, maybe this is the point....could be an agent link to push for a new deal..... he only has 2 years left doesn't he ??!!

I really like him, and looks like everyone at City does too, so the leaving links dont seem right to me, but who knows.

Every time I have watched City, he has been decent at the very elast, excellent player that does his job and does not rock the boat, every top side needs these lads.

Its why im excited we have been linked to him.
Arsenal also linked to Zinchenko (spell) now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back