Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you watched him play ?

He is a strong dominant centre half, we saw against Everton that he is aggressive in his play , he lost his centre back partner and it didn't seem to result in Burnley conceding any more goals than before Mee got injured.
Tarkowski must take a lot of the credit for that.
[Paid Content - Blacklisted]/2312403/2021/01/11/tarkowski-defending-football-soccer/

Interesting article

343 is the more exciting formation to watch but you need two monster CM's to play it and 2x very good wingbacks who provide the creativity.

Patterson could be that RB going forward but I have doubts about Mykolenko's creativity although its early days.

I think 352 helps in having that extra body in CM and there is something great about having 2x CF's who can score goals.

We should have signed Ings before he moved to Villa as think him and DCL would have complimented each other well - one has good movement and creates space whilst the other is a goal poacher. He hasn't looked the same playing up top on his own at Villa.

The fact we have 3x wide players (not including Richarlison assuming hes offski) in Gray, Gordon and Townie I doubt we'll go down the 352 route personally.

343 with a natural CDM to slot in alongside Doucoure.

Mykolenko is good enough for it, with a cf like DCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back