Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember where I saw it, but there was a suggestion that there were legal reasons as to why the story had gone quiet

There would have been legal reasons why it didnt come out.

Burnley probably told to cut down the leaks.

The reality is though, there is not yet any resolution. Theres not going to be any resolution before June 16th or whatever. And honestly, for Burnley what does a points deduction next season do for Burnley?

The reality is though, there is not yet any resolution. Theres not going to be any resolution before June 16th or whatever. And honestly, for Burnley what does a points deduction next season do for Burnley?

That isn't what they want - they want money or a retrospective points deduction - the latter is incredibly unlikely, so we are looking at them coming after us for some cash

It screws us about , that is what they want hoping we will join them next season. I have told people who are Burnley fans that quite simply they did not win enough games.

That isn't what they want - they want money or a retrospective points deduction - the latter is incredibly unlikely, so we are looking at them coming after us for some cash
People are missing the point that if we've cleared our accounts through the premier league (which is apparently the case) then it won't be us paying out anything it'll be the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back