Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Gallagher actually a serious target?

Would surprise me as surely he's going to get a chance up to January at least for Chelsea given his progress in last two seasons? Or failing that he goes back to Palace again for one more loan spell unless he's desperate to work with Lampard.

Steve Cooper had him on loan at Swansea didn't he although I doubt he'd consider Forest.

Gilmour, Winks and Tarkowski sounds more like it really.
If we sign those 3 we are in another relegation battle

We don’t need Gilmour and Winks mate they bring similar things, personally I’d go with Gilmour.

Im on the fence about Gallagher to be honest, he’s a good player, but not sure he’s value any more, last season was the time. But look you back the manager.

Id still be hoping wed be in the market if possible for Brennan Johnson & LPotter. Which makes me reluctant on a big investment on Gallagher, as I think creativity and threat is a priority. While i also think there needs to be player trading in central midfield, we may have a need for a central midfeilder but we still have a hell of a lot of them and need to player trade before we bring in another layer including, Winks, Gallagher or Gilmour to my mind - easier said than done.
His post says loan for Gallagher

Can you back that up with some stats please
Everton - every match we play vs 11 players + ref + VAR and 100 injuries + Jonjoe kenny

Brentford - Who even are they, small team

Leeds - Ted Lasso

Bournemouth- *read about Leeds*

Forest - overhyped all their players are not good for prem, source: idk? Manager also can’t open his eyes - I’m not joking

Fulham - Fulham

With Delph going we have to be getting a DM
Is Gallagher actually a serious target?

Would surprise me as surely he's going to get a chance up to January at least for Chelsea given his progress in last two seasons? Or failing that he goes back to Palace again for one more loan spell unless he's desperate to work with Lampard.

Steve Cooper had him on loan at Swansea didn't he although I doubt he'd consider Forest.

Gilmour, Winks and Tarkowski sounds more like it really.
I doubt he goes on loan again as he’s had 4 loans already. And I also doubt we go for both winks and Gilmour, if it’s a choice I hope it’s Gilmour he has a much higher ceiling than winks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back