Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched him at centre midfield the other day, wow, what a player @bluestevon - you were bang on mate, I think I’d rather drop 30 mill on him than Gallagher.

How good are City, if this lad can only get a game as full back cover.
For what we currently need he's the perfect player imo, brings every quality including tenacity which Lampard wants.

Gallacher would be fantastic as well, but Zinchenko could change the way we play.

Ideally if we sold DCL and brought in Broja I'd pay what city asked to get the lad from that sale.

I think though him and Gallacher would make a great partnership in midfield (could see Dacoure with his energy being a decent 3rd in a 3 man cm in that situation too)

Remember last year everyone wanted Max Aarons, good times that.

Crap player but....

Zinchenko should be number one priority this year. Really like that lad, I think Pep does too so that could be the stumbling block, his versatility really suits them, he came on left back against Villa and won them the league that day. For us he would be the main man in midfield. His Mrs is absolutely top notch too by the way.

For what we currently need he's the perfect player imo, brings every quality including tenacity which Lampard wants.

Gallacher would be fantastic as well, but Zinchenko could change the way we play.

Ideally if we sold DCL and brought in Broja I'd pay what city asked to get the lad from that sale.

I think though him and Gallacher would make a great partnership in midfield (could see Dacoure with his energy being a decent 3rd in a 3 man cm in that situation too)

Was a great shout mate, he had it all in there, steel, tenacity, tackling, pressing, energy, progressive play and was hitting splitting passes through lines and the eye of a needle, making everything tick, crime against football City playing him as a covering full back - and I like him there. All round midfielder if ever I saw one and instantly improves any team. I hadn’t seen him there before. The City lad on here recently was right if you get him for anything South of 35 mill you’ve done very well. He’d be perfect for us a real catalyst.

I like Gallagher, but if it was a choice I’d definitely go for Zinchenko with midfield in mind. To get both I think your talking 60 million and the rest and no way are we doing that unfortunately, even one would be a bit of a pipe dream. Maybe if we sold Richarlison for North of 80 mill or like you say DCL for a decent fee, but we’d need funds elsewhere to fill the gaps their loss would create. I also think we could do with shifting some of our midfielders, namely GoMes and Gbmin, with Delph. But like you I’d Pay City’s asking price.

Think even Zinchenko, Doucoure and Dele could work, Zinchenko gives you that foundation to play from, he’d instantly improve any midfield, except City’s it seems.

Last edited:

Crap player but....

Zinchenko should be number one priority this year. Really like that lad, I think Pep does too so that could be the stumbling block, his versatility really suits them, he came on left back against Villa and won them the league that day. For us he would be the main man in midfield. His Mrs is absolutely top notch too by the way.
I feel like I'm being gaslit with all this Zinchenko talk.

I'm 99% certain that he's a nothing player who will drop off the radar completely when he leaves City, but people posting about him like he's Redondo is making me doubt myself.

I'm 99% certain that he's a nothing player who will drop off the radar completely when he leaves City, but people posting about him like he's Redondo is making me doubt myself.
He sure looked a player with his national team recently

Crap player but....

Remember when Sean longstaff was flavour of the month

City fans love him, but I suppose its easy to love your players when you win the League every year.

I know hes only ever a bit part player, but you gotta have something about you to last that long at city.

I'm very close to having my Phil Neville PTSD triggered.
1654644080458.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back