Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't any evidence of this in about 6 years. I don't really understand why people keep saying it.

But then we spent years on here saying Holgate was good on the ball so I guess that puts it in perspective.

Is there anyone you do rate? I mean genuinely, it’s the easiest game in the world just to moan about every single transfer link but is there anyone (that we could realistically get) that you’d stick your neck out for and say you’d welcome at the club?

I'd be ok with Darron Gibson if it was this version:

giphy-downsized-large.gif
They should have put City shirts on the petrol pumps.

Possible cryptic message on Anthony Gordons insta story, him and Morgan Gibbs-White with that eyes emoji & a blueheart, maybe he knows something. Not made it in the PL at wolves has he? But been playing for Sheff Utd on loan?
Looked quite good when he came on last night and has had a good season on loan. Was highly rated when making his debut at 17 for wolves, Thelwell will obviously know him well.

I’m just not sure what his main position is

Is there anyone you do rate? I mean genuinely, it’s the easiest game in the world just to moan about every single transfer link but is there anyone (that we could realistically get) that you’d stick your neck out for and say you’d welcome at the club?
Yes mate and honestly it isn't that high a bar. We just consistently fail to clear it.

When we're linked to someone with potential to get better I'll be right behind it. But check out the links, everyone is old and stale.

All his fave players seem to play for Chelsea ?

After Tarkowski it’s midfielder’s that are our next priority.

Other positions will have to wait.

If they are any sales, the position changes and we think again. But right now after Tarkowski we neee to work on mid field
Anyone available on loans or free? If not then I doubt there will be anything before July unless we get some sales

Possible cryptic message on Anthony Gordons insta story, him and Morgan Gibbs-White with that eyes emoji & a blueheart, maybe he knows something. Not made it in the PL at wolves has he? But been playing for Sheff Utd on loan?
A09963E7-D58D-403D-AC3A-F958FB4BA95F.webp

Well he also did a blue heart for Curtis Jones… :whip:

It looks like Ibrahim Sangare is going to end up in the PL. A player who could have been had with even moderate ability to scout for 10m or less in 2019 and 2020 and probably still less than 20m last summer.

We're so bad at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back