Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate and honestly it isn't that high a bar. We just consistently fail to clear it.

When we're linked to someone with potential to get better I'll be right behind it. But check out the links, everyone is old and stale.

Well we’ve been linked with Gilmour Colwill Gallagher Johnson Spence, would you rate any of them?

Well we’ve been linked with Gilmour Colwill Gallagher Johnson Spence, would you rate any of them?
Yes basically all of them are fine. Gilmour I have some questions about because he was pretty useless at Norwich. Gallagher I have questions about because I doubt we have a plan for how to make sure he's not wasted. But generally yes all of them would be worthwhile.

How in the name of the higher power would you offload Gomes?

I dont know how a scout of s pro team anywhere could look at him playing and think "this guy will definitely improve us".

No because doucoure is crap, Gilmour will spend most of the game chasing after the opposition after doucoure has give it away
We've had this discussion before he is fine for me he has legs and physicality at least, obviously would want better if we can but the question remains if you don't start Doucs who would you play in there of our current players?

Last edited:

Who's he like

1654705144581.webp

He is an A grade waffler masquerading as a journo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back