Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

£400k/w gone, Christ. All on people who contribute absolutely nothing. I know the talk of Tarkowski was his wages would be high at like £80k but he'll still absolutely improve at the least the squad but most likely the first 11. It's mad to think that we could do that in 4 other positions along with him and our wage bill would be no different.

If he hadn't led this club down such an awful path I'd actually feel somewhat sorry for Moshiri considering the whole world can see that he's wasted so much of his money, it's actually embarrassing. Then again I'd prefer to be an embarrassed billionaire like him than a poor man with pride like me, and I don't even have pride most of the time.

Mina is never fit, Keane is only good now and then, Allan is old and on high wages, Gomes is poop and so is Rondon. Won't sell any of them.
Mina will be sold, Allan is sadly injured, so be surprised if we can move him on this window, probably looking at Jan, Keane going nowhere, Gomes and Rondon will be moved on, Rondon for a nominal, Gomes loans till his contract expires.

Cost to the profit and loss saved in the next financial year:

Sigurdsson:

Annual Wage: 5.20 mill

Amortisation: 8.90 mill

Total Annual Saving: 14.10 mill

Tosun:

Annual Wage: 3.12 mill

Amortisation: 4.00 mill

Total Annual Saving: 7.2 mill

Delph:

Annual Wage: 4.16 mill

Amortisation: 3.60 mill

Total Annual Saving: 7.76 mill

Jon Jo Kenny:

Annual wage: 780k.

Total Annual saving: 780k.

Total profit and loss savings: £29.84 mill.

Cost to the profit and loss saved in the next financial year:

Sigurdsson:

Annual Wage: 5.20 mill

Amortisation: 8.90 mill

Total Annual Saving: 14.10 mill

Tosun:

Annual Wage: 3.12 mill

Amortisation: 4.00 mill

Total Annual Saving: 7.2 mill

Delph:

Annual Wage: 4.16 mill

Amortisation: 3.60 mill

Total Annual Saving: 7.76 mill

Jon Jo Kenny:

Annual wage: 780k.

Total Annual saving: 780k.

Total profit and loss savings: £29.84 mill.
Along with the two loan players of course.

If we can shift Mina, Keane, Allan, Gomes, Rondon we'll really be cutting apart the wage bill ;)
Gomes and Rondon definitely. Allan maybe has some use but ever diminishing returns from him, better to cash in while there’s still some value. Mina, unfortunately just isn’t fit enough.

Kenny surely only offered a deal due to his versatility, the fact that he’s leaving shows that the offer wasn’t great and he possibly wasn’t offered much first team football.

Not a bad start to the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back