Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I had to try to right this ship I'd literally be going through this list below Dembele, cross referencing the positions we're short and then going through it one by one to gauge interest. In the financial state we're in I wouldn't be going near squad players for any sort of money and honestly even in this list there's a good number of players that we could get with the right offer that wouldn't just improve the squad but would become some of our best players at the minute.

If I had to try to right this ship I'd literally be going through this list below Dembele, cross referencing the positions we're short and then going through it one by one to gauge interest. In the financial state we're in I wouldn't be going near squad players for any sort of money and honestly even in this list there's a good number of players that we could get with the right offer that wouldn't just improve the squad but would become some of our best players at the minute.
Belotti!!! a couple of years ago he was linked with both Chelsea and Spurs for 60+ million.

Oh I'm fully aware that we'd need to get people in but we need to do that anyway. As in I don't see it as "if we get rid of Allan and Keane we need to bring in 2 players", I see it that we need to bring in 2 players regardless because those 2 aren't good enough. We need new players in the starting 11 but there's no reason to be splurging on backup players to replace Rondon and Gomes for example because a player better than those 2 should be cheap and easy to find as they are just that bad.

I'm not saying I'm advocating for a signing like this but as an example we could sell Gomes for as low as £5m, look at Lingard and bloody Danny Drinkwater all on a free for basically the same as what we pay Gomes and our squad would be far better because of how poor Gomes is. You could say the same for Rondon and get in Welbeck on a free to replace him. Again I'm not saying any of these would be good signings, more so the fact that there are literally free players out there that are better than what we have, on massive wages.

There are some very cheap players out there that we'll be able to get to improve this squad.
Danny Drinkwater ????.. of all the players available this summer

Oh I'm fully aware that we'd need to get people in but we need to do that anyway. As in I don't see it as "if we get rid of Allan and Keane we need to bring in 2 players", I see it that we need to bring in 2 players regardless because those 2 aren't good enough. We need new players in the starting 11 but there's no reason to be splurging on backup players to replace Rondon and Gomes for example because a player better than those 2 should be cheap and easy to find as they are just that bad.

I'm not saying I'm advocating for a signing like this but as an example we could sell Gomes for as low as £5m, look at Lingard and bloody Danny Drinkwater all on a free for basically the same as what we pay Gomes and our squad would be far better because of how poor Gomes is. You could say the same for Rondon and get in Welbeck on a free to replace him. Again I'm not saying any of these would be good signings, more so the fact that there are literally free players out there that are better than what we have, on massive wages.

There are some very cheap players out there that we'll be able to get to improve this squad.
Lingard alone would likely want wages similar to what Gomes is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back