Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

riddick

Player Valuation: £70m
I don't really care one way or another about winks l. I care that other clubs seemingly get a TON more out of their deals than we do. I know we're not shopping in the same isle but Spurs got Bisousma for £25m whilst we're looking at Harry Winks for £5m less? The players are years apart for almost the same money. We just never seem to get value.

Zaschrona

Player Valuation: £10m
Spurs have no real FFP concerns, so why would they want to help Everton with theirs?
So we agree to sell them the player they want + to get rid of a player they do not want. They likely want us to be decent enough so we have some use for Dele so they get some real money for him.

BlueToff

Player Valuation: £90m
I don't really care one way or another about winks l. I care that other clubs seemingly get a TON more out of their deals than we do. I know we're not shopping in the same isle but Spurs got Bisousma for £25m whilst we're looking at Harry Winks for £5m less? The players are years apart for almost the same money. We just never seem to get value.
We aren't looking at him for £5m less.

We want him on loan. Spurs want to sell and value him at £20m.

We're talking to them about it. That's it, right now.

Maybe we'll get him on loan. Maybe we'll get him for £10m and some add ons. Maybe we will pay £20m (I hope not) or maybe we won't get him at all.

mightymoyes

Player Valuation: £60m
We aren't looking at him for £5m less.

We want him on loan. Spurs want to sell and value him at £20m.

We're talking to them about it. That's it, right now.

Maybe we'll get him on loan. Maybe we'll get him for £10m and some add ons. Maybe we will pay £20m (I hope not) or maybe we won't get him at all.
Maybe we'll get lucky and someone else will take him

Pat Butcher

Player Valuation: £8m
With the lack of money available we should be taking advantage of situations with Derby they have players like Cashin, Bielik, Knight, Bird & Buchanan who would be good options in the squad

PeregrineT

Player Valuation: £35m
Says who???

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks