Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care one way or another about winks l. I care that other clubs seemingly get a TON more out of their deals than we do. I know we're not shopping in the same isle but Spurs got Bisousma for £25m whilst we're looking at Harry Winks for £5m less? The players are years apart for almost the same money. We just never seem to get value.

Spurs have no real FFP concerns, so why would they want to help Everton with theirs?
So we agree to sell them the player they want + to get rid of a player they do not want. They likely want us to be decent enough so we have some use for Dele so they get some real money for him.

I don't really care one way or another about winks l. I care that other clubs seemingly get a TON more out of their deals than we do. I know we're not shopping in the same isle but Spurs got Bisousma for £25m whilst we're looking at Harry Winks for £5m less? The players are years apart for almost the same money. We just never seem to get value.
We aren't looking at him for £5m less.

We want him on loan. Spurs want to sell and value him at £20m.

We're talking to them about it. That's it, right now.

Maybe we'll get him on loan. Maybe we'll get him for £10m and some add ons. Maybe we will pay £20m (I hope not) or maybe we won't get him at all.

We aren't looking at him for £5m less.

We want him on loan. Spurs want to sell and value him at £20m.

We're talking to them about it. That's it, right now.

Maybe we'll get him on loan. Maybe we'll get him for £10m and some add ons. Maybe we will pay £20m (I hope not) or maybe we won't get him at all.
Maybe we'll get lucky and someone else will take him

With the lack of money available we should be taking advantage of situations with Derby they have players like Cashin, Bielik, Knight, Bird & Buchanan who would be good options in the squad

Says who???

Status
Not open for further replies.