Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can you retrospectively self isolate after the 2 weeks has already passed :D
Ha Ha

it seems the Gods are against us this window.

We can still deal with his club and his agent and then send a courier with the contract to his home to get signed. Medical can be done in retrospect apparently. This may still be on if the Arse refuse to del with us.

Meh, bit disingenuous that.

He's rated by most Arsenal fans and they want to see him play.. but Arteta doesn't seem to play him much. Think he has promise myself.
Agree read alot of arsenal fans say he is there best player to play right back but the last couple of managers haven't thought the same

I don't know that he will

It'd be very, very Everton that, if James stays, we never see him play again. Absolute basket case of a club.

Loathe to lose such a good player but at this stage it's better for all parties.

There's no excuse for us leaving such key business like the right-back search so late.

It'd be very, very Everton that, if James stays, we never see him play again. Absolute basket case of a club.

Loathe to lose such a good player but at this stage it's better for all parties.

There's no excuse for us leaving such key business like the right-back search so late.
I get that it would be disappointing but we've possibly identified a style of play we want to pursue and James really doesn't fit at all. I'm actually fine with it. This Diaz move where we swap those two makes sense along this line of thinking too.

The fact is we are far, far away from the type of team that could use a passing player like James. We've got no choice to be direct because that's what 90% of the players we have can do. I'm glad we're seemingly embracing it.

At this point, I'd rather we fail to shift James & Kean.

Rather have them as options on the subs bench than the alternative.

We need all the options we can get!

The answer to this lies in football finance globally and the impact COVID had had. Everyone is struggling to shift players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back